- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Be sure your ride runs smoothly and economically with a Dorman Camshaft Sensor
- Used by the ECM to synchronize the pulsing of sequential fuel injectors to match engine firing
- Sensor electronics are sealed to resist fluid damage and corrosion that usually comes with time
- Crafted from durable plastic to strict engineering quality standards
- O-ring included for a total repair (where applicable)
- Installation made easy – no special tools required
- Your Dorman Camshaft Position Sensor is supported by a Limited Lifetime Warranty
Help your vehicle run right with a replacement Dorman Camshaft Position Sensor. Designed to prevent stalling and misfires and suitable for proper injector pulsation to engine firing synchronization, this top-shelf component includes an O-ring for a complete repair (where applicable). Limited Lifetime Warranty.
- ATTN: State of California Consumers
WARNING: This product can expose you to Butadiene and lead and Phthalates, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. (For more information go to www.p65warnings.ca.gov)
Dorman Camshaft Sensor Customer Reviews
1 Customer Review
Reviewed by Dave B (MANTENO, IL) Reviewed for a 2006 Chrysler Town and Country — May 02, 2018 6:42 AM