- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Effectively recirculate exhaust gas with a Dorman EGR Valve
- Serves as a direct replacement for a proper fit every time
- Withstands both extreme heat and carbon build-up
- Each Dorman Exhaust Gas Recirculation Valve includes the gasket for a tight seal
- Undergoes vehicle try-on testing to ensure optimal performance
- Dorman EGR Valves are supported a Limited Lifetime Warranty
Pass your next emissions test with a direct-fit replacement EGR Valve from Dorman. These premium components are durably constructed to withstand extreme heat and carbon build-up. Gasket included for a tight seal. Undergoes vehicle try-on testing. Limited Lifetime Warranty.
- ATTN: State of California Consumers
WARNING: This product can expose you to chromium and lead and carbon black, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. (For more information go to www.p65warnings.ca.gov)
Dorman EGR Valve Customer Reviews
3 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Ken M (BINGHAMTON, NY) — Oct 16, 2017 8:13 PM
This valve is a direct replacement for the original valve. Easy to install and comes with the gasket. Doesn't come with the bolts as shown because this valve is held on with nuts, which you can use the originals on the engine.
Reviewed by Ayrnan H (ROUND LAKE, IL) Reviewed for a 2004 Dodge Ram — Jul 17, 2016 9:14 AM
I'm glad I purchased this to replace the old one I had that was not functioning correctly. Perfect fit and it's nice that it came with new bolts and gaskets to replace the old ones as well. No longer have the check engine light after replacing the old one with this one.