- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Take your repair to the next level with a premium Dorman Oil Pan
- Direct-fit design provides an added layer of efficiency
- Heavy-duty stamped steel or cast aluminum construction
- Finished with a high-strength coating to prevent rusting
- Manufactured to strict OE-quality engineering standards
- Oil Pans include drain plugs (additional Dorman Oil Pan Drain Plugs and Gaskets available separately)
- Dorman Oil Pans are backed by a Limited Lifetime Warranty
If you’re looking for a premium stock oil pan replacement, check out a Dorman Oil Pan review and you’ll know what to do. With a direct-fit design and rust-resistant coating, these high-quality components offer easy installation and long-lasting durability. Stamped steel or cast aluminum construction. Include drain plugs. Limited Lifetime Warranty.
- ATTN: State of California Consumers
WARNING: This product can expose you to lead and chromium, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. (For more information go to www.p65warnings.ca.gov)
Dorman Oil Pan Customer Reviews
3 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Eric A (Park City, UT) Reviewed for a 1995 Subaru Legacy — Nov 26, 2017 6:40 AM
The Dorman oil pan was an exact replica to my Subaru factory oil pan that needed R&R because Jiffy Lube stripped/cross-threaded the drain bolt resulting in oil leaks. This new oil pan simply was an easy install with all bolt holes aligned perfectly & otherwise a duplicate fit. A great product for a value price.
Reviewed by Christopher W (Loganville, GA) Reviewed for a 2002 Honda Accord — May 13, 2017 12:59 AM