- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Muscle-up your ride’s motor with an Edelbrock Performer 320 Crate Engine
- Ideal entry-level engine for your street rod, muscle car or truck
- Capable of producing up to 300+ hp performance on 87-octane fuel
- Built-to-order small-block Chevy engine includes a 4-bolt main GM short block
- Boasts a 9.0:1 compression ratio and supplies up to 320 hp and 382 ft-lbs of torque
- Available with Performer EPS or Performer Air-Gap intake manifolds
- Choice of satin aluminum, polished or black finish and water pump style
- Performer 320 Crate Engines are non-returnable
- Your Edelbrock Performer 320 Crate Engine comes with a 2-year warranty
Whether you prefer the rounded curves of a street rod or the classic contours of a muscle car, one thing remains the same – you want plenty of mean-sounding muscle under the hood. Perfect for any street rod, muscle car or pickup truck, the entry-level Edelbrock Performer 320 Crate Engine delivers an ample 300+ horsepower on 87-octane fuel.
A small-block Chevy, Edelbrock Performer 320 Crate Motor includes a 4-bolt main GM short block and boasts a 9.0:1 compression ratio for up to 320 hp and 382 ft-lbs of torque.
Available with Performer EPS or Performer Air-Gap intake manifolds and your choice of satin aluminum, polished or black finish and water pump style, Performer 320 Engines are built to order and non-returnable. Your Edelbrock Performer 320 Crate Engine comes with a 2-year warranty.
- ATTN: State of California Consumers
WARNING: This product can expose you to lead, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. (For more information go to www.p65warnings.ca.gov)