- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Muscle-up your ride’s motor with an Edelbrock Performer 320 Crate Engine
- Ideal entry-level engine for your street rod, muscle car or truck
- Capable of producing up to 300+ hp performance on 87-octane fuel
- Built-to-order small-block Chevy engine includes a 4-bolt main GM short block
- Boasts a 9.0:1 compression ratio and supplies up to 320 hp and 382 ft-lbs of torque
- Available with Performer EPS or Performer Air-Gap intake manifolds
- Choice of satin aluminum, polished or black finish and water pump style
- Performer 320 Crate Engines are non-returnable
- Your Edelbrock Performer 320 Crate Engine comes with a 2-year warranty
Whether you prefer the rounded curves of a street rod or the classic contours of a muscle car, one thing remains the same – you want plenty of mean-sounding muscle under the hood. Perfect for any street rod, muscle car or pickup truck, the entry-level Edelbrock Performer 320 Crate Engine delivers an ample 300+ horsepower on 87-octane fuel.
A small-block Chevy, Edelbrock Performer 320 Crate Motor includes a 4-bolt main GM short block and boasts a 9.0:1 compression ratio for up to 320 hp and 382 ft-lbs of torque.
Available with Performer EPS or Performer Air-Gap intake manifolds and your choice of satin aluminum, polished or black finish and water pump style, Performer 320 Engines are built to order and non-returnable. Your Edelbrock Performer 320 Crate Engine comes with a 2-year warranty.