- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
There are no customer reviews for this product
- Unleash your 1986-96, small block Ford with an Edelbrock Performer EFI Intake Manifold
- Replaces the intake manifold and adds horsepower on your 1986-95 5.0L Mustang or 1987-96 Ford F-Series with either a 5.0L or 5.8L V8 powerplant
- The aluminum modular design incorporates modern air flow technology and CAD programming for maximum power gains, providing up to 37 horsepower and 34 ft/lbs
- Adds horsepower up to 5500 RPM’s without affecting low-end torque
- The base intake manifold is CNC port matched to the upper manifold for smoother airflow and more power
- Removable plenum cover provides easy access to the intake runners for modifications
- Supports custom-porting for extra air flow
- The upper intake and plenum cover are lightly powder-coated titanium gray, while the base is Satin-finished without a powder-coat
- Machined from lightweight aluminum in the U.S.A. at Edelbrock’s foundry in San Jacinto, CA
- Sold as individual intake components or a complete ready-to-install intake manifold performance package
- Select models are stock replacements and 50-state legal
- Your Edelbrock Performer EFI Intake Manifold is backed by a 1-year warranty
Small block Ford V8's from the early nineties have a lot going for them—fuel injection, good power and a rugged, time-tested design. But with their up-sides, these engines lack the grunt to keep up with today's compact vehicles, let alone modern muscle cars. So, don't let a weenie hybrid blaze past your beauty. Pick up the pace by replacing that restrictive, 5.0L or 5.8L ,stock intake manifold with a free-flowing Edelbrock Performer EFI Intake Manifold.
This intake manifold features cast-aluminum construction and a modular design for a boost in power (up to 5500 RPMs), improved low-end torque and plenty of accessibility for you to express your modding creativity. Edelbrock Performer EFI Intake Manifolds feature a removable plenum cover that grants easy access to the intake runners for service or modification. Even better, the upper intake manifold can be split from the lower manifold for easy access to sensors and the fuel injection system. And, individual components are available for your custom porting project or as an entire assembly for ready-to-go, bolt-on power.
Your Performer EFI Intake Manifold adds some style under the hood with a classic satin finish on the lower manifold portion and a titanium grey, powder coat on the upper manifold and plenum cover. And to ease installation, they're engineered to fit 86-95 5.0L Mustangs, 88-96 Ford trucks with a 5.0L and Ford trucks with a 5.8L that are below 8600 GVW. Some models are considered to be a direct, stock replacement and are 50-state legal (select your submodel information for more details). Best of all, your Edelbrock Performer EFI Intake Manifold is made entirely in the U.S.A. and is backed by a 1-year warranty.
- 1994-95 Mustangs require Throttle Body Adapter #3835 and Strut Tower Brace #5225
- ATTN: State of California Consumers
WARNING: This product can expose you to lead, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. (For more information go to www.p65warnings.ca.gov)