- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Restore your engine’s overall efficiency with an MSD TBI MAP Sensor
- Manifold absolute pressure sensor provides instantaneous manifold pressure information to the ECU
- Data is used to calculate air density and determine the engine’s air mass flow rate
- This in turn determines the required fuel metering for optimum combustion
- MAP sensor information can be converted to air mass data using the speed-density method
- Sensor can also be used in OBD II (on-board diagnostics) applications to test EGR valve functionality
- Includes gasket O-rings for a seal you can trust
- Your MSD TBI Manifold Absolute Pressure Sensor is covered by a limited warranty
Keep your engine performing at its best with an MSD TBI MAP Sensor. Designed by some of the best in the industry to provide instantaneous manifold pressure information to your engine’s ECU, this top-of-the-line replacement component can be used in OBD II (on-board diagnostics) applications to test the EGR (exhaust gas recirculation) valve for functionality.
And that’s not all – the data it gathers is used to calculate air density and determine the engine’s air mass flow rate. This determines the fuel metering required for optimal combustion. Your MSD TBI Manifold Absolute Pressure Sensor includes gasket O-rings and carries with it a limited warranty.