- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Rid your intake of excess oil with Prosport Oil Catch Cans
- Built to last from carbon fiber or billet aluminum (varies by vehicle)
- Includes everything you need for installation in your specific set-up
- Choose your Prosport Catch Can in a range of color options
- Your Pro Sport Oil Catch Can is backed by a 1-year warranty
Prosport Oil Catch Cans Customer Reviews
4 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by erin b (ROCK TAVERN, NY) — Jun 14, 2018 5:53 PM
The Can seems well made. I rated 5 even though I made my own bracket to fit. The optional, included fittings are 1/2" ID and perfect. No clamps are needed if you buy about 6 feet of 1/2" ID hose and re-use the factory quick-connects (they are NOT easy to liberate from the factory hose...and the hose will be ruined). Every direct-injection engine should have a Catch Can.
Reviewed by Bruce C (NEW PORT RICHEY, FL) Reviewed for a 2017 Dodge Charger — Jun 08, 2017 9:24 AM
Reviewed by Carlos M (GEORGETOWN, KY) Reviewed for a 2013 Scion FR-S — Apr 28, 2017 4:30 AM
I used the Prosport catch can on my BMW E46 325i and it works perfectly and even looks good in the engine compartment. Came with extra fittings and a mounting bracket. Much better quality than the E-Bay no-name catch cans. Very happy with the purchase. Only negative is the lack of instructions. Came with very general directions, would have preferred to have had more information regarding installation.