Guaranteed Lowest Price
- Product Info
- Customer Reviews
- Manufacturer Info
- Return Information
- Upgrades your single-exit stock system to a dual-tip design
- Produces a mellow exhaust note to set your Jeep apart
- Includes slash-cut, rounded oval tips
- 2 ¼” mandrel-bent pipes
- Stainless steel design looks great
- Installs after your catalytic converter
- Includes all required hardware
- Backed by a 3-year warranty.
Upgrade your boring stock exhaust with the power and style of a Rugged Ridge Jeep Cat-Back Dual Exhaust System. It takes your stock single exit exhaust and turns it into a smooth looking dual system. Constructed from tough 2 ¼" mandrel bent pipes, your Jeep exhaust gases will have a smooth pathway out of your vehicle. Plus, the mellow tone is just perfect for getting your Jeep noticed, without being obnoxious.
With two rounded oval, stainless steel tips that are slash cut, the Rugged Ridge Jeep Cat-Back Dual Exhaust System adds impressive style to the back of your Jeep. And, it bolts right on to your vehicle with all the necessary mounting hardware included. So installation is sure to be a breeze.
Your new Rugged Ridge Jeep Cat-Back Dual Exhaust System installs after your catalytic converter, so you Jeep will still be emissions legal. Even better, it's backed by a 3-year warranty.
- ATTN: State of California Consumers
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm (www.p65warnings.ca.gov)