- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Free-flowing exhaust bolsters horsepower, torque and even fuel economy
- Available in chrome stainless steel or durable black-coated aluminized steel
- Smooth mandrel-bent tubing reduces turbulence, backpressure and restrictions
- Powered by MBRP flow-through mufflers for an aggressive rumble without excessive noise
- Choose from up to seven powerful series for your custom set-up
- Available in single or dual systems, plus rear or side exits (depends on vehicle)
- Constructed from premium materials; MBRP systems are made from T-304 stainless, T-409 stainless or aluminized steel (depends on kit)
- No-weld, bolt-on design uses factory mounts for easy installation
- MBRP includes all necessary hardware, clamps, and instructions to direct-fit to the OEM hangers
- Your MBRP Performance Exhaust System is backed by an industry-leading warranty (varies by kit type)
Ditch that power-robbing OEM exhaust and let your ride breathe easy with an MBRP Performance Exhaust system. No longer just for diesel, MBRP systems are performance-tuned for just for your vehicle with smooth mandrel-bent tubing for a gnarly shot of free-flowing power.
Once your ride‘s breathing free with MBRP, you can get power gains of up to 25 hp and torque boosts of up to 53 ft-lbs. Thanks to this new efficiency, MBRP can also bolster your fuel mileage – if you can keep your foot off it!
With seven different kits designed for all types of driving, MBRP makes an exhaust to meet all your custom needs. From stainless to aluminized steel, from chrome to black-coated, street-legal to dragstrip-ready, single or dual exit… MBRP Exhaust Systems deliver the power and performance you’re hungry for.
Thanks to the Magnuson Moss Warranty Act: US Code – Title 15, Chapter 50, Sections 2301-2312, your vehicle’s factory warranty is protected by law when you add aftermarket parts. Details
MBRP Exhaust Systems Customer Reviews
636 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Edward M (BLYTHEWOOD, SC) Reviewed for a 2014 GMC Sierra — Wednesday at 2:12 PM
Thought it was going to be louder. Adds a good tone and is loud when you get on the gas. Not too loud
Reviewed by Dennis W (MURFREESBORO, TN) Reviewed for a 2015 Chevy Silverado — Tuesday at 8:10 PM
I do not get the helicopter sound when mother shifts from 8 cyl to 4 cyl, 2015 5.3 Silverado, if I had a lift I may have installed this myself but it is heavy without help! Was to be a straight up bolt on went to a shop and they had to cut some pipe off to fit. Gas mileage has gone up on the low end upper end had remained the same... averaging 15.8-20.5 in city use... I also have a air raid intake tube installed with factory air box and k&n filter...
Reviewed by FREDDY W (LEE, MA) Reviewed for a 2015 Chevy Silverado — Jun 13, 2018 10:38 AM
I had the MBRP XP split side dual exit unit on my 2009 Silverado & absolutely loved it! Got many compliments! So now had to purchase the same one for my 2015 Silverado...
Reviewed by Tyler S (ALBANY, NY) Reviewed for a 2006 Chevy Silverado — May 31, 2018 10:24 PM
First off delivery was so fast that I had my package before the tracking number. Not complaining! Install took about 25 minutes. 15 of which was removing the old exhaust. As for the sound.......mean and deep but not obnoxious. I'll never buy another exhaust but MBRP!
Reviewed by Joshua M (ANCHORAGE, AK) Reviewed for a 2016 Toyota Tacoma — May 15, 2018 9:41 PM
I wanted a deeper rumbling sound from the exhaust and I got what I wanted. It's loud when I first start it up and when about to shift gears at higher RPM's. The performance is complimented by my K&N cold air intake which adds more HP and to the overall throaty roar when I punch the gas. My girlfriend said it's sexy, if that helps at all.