- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Free-flowing exhaust bolsters horsepower, torque and even fuel economy
- Available in chrome stainless steel or durable black-coated aluminized steel
- Smooth mandrel-bent tubing reduces turbulence, backpressure and restrictions
- Powered by MBRP flow-through mufflers for an aggressive rumble without excessive noise
- Choose from up to seven powerful series for your custom set-up
- Available in single or dual systems, plus rear or side exits (depends on vehicle)
- Constructed from premium materials; MBRP systems are made from T-304 stainless, T-409 stainless or aluminized steel (depends on kit)
- No-weld, bolt-on design uses factory mounts for easy installation
- MBRP includes all necessary hardware, clamps, and instructions to direct-fit to the OEM hangers
- Your MBRP Performance Exhaust System is backed by an industry-leading warranty (varies by kit type)
Ditch that power-robbing OEM exhaust and let your ride breathe easy with an MBRP Performance Exhaust system. No longer just for diesel, MBRP systems are performance-tuned for just for your vehicle with smooth mandrel-bent tubing for a gnarly shot of free-flowing power.
Once your ride‘s breathing free with MBRP, you can get power gains of up to 25 hp and torque boosts of up to 53 ft-lbs. Thanks to this new efficiency, MBRP can also bolster your fuel mileage – if you can keep your foot off it!
With seven different kits designed for all types of driving, MBRP makes an exhaust to meet all your custom needs. From stainless to aluminized steel, from chrome to black-coated, street-legal to dragstrip-ready, single or dual exit… MBRP Exhaust Systems deliver the power and performance you’re hungry for.
- ATTN: State of California Consumers
WARNING: This product can expose you to chromium and nickel, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. (For more information go to www.p65warnings.ca.gov)
Thanks to the Magnuson Moss Warranty Act: US Code – Title 15, Chapter 50, Sections 2301-2312, your vehicle’s factory warranty is protected by law when you add aftermarket parts. Details
MBRP Exhaust Systems Customer Reviews
757 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by gidano m (Tampa, FL) Reviewed for a 2014 Jeep Wrangler — Mar 24, 2020 3:49 AM
I'm super happy with my new Axel Back Exhaust from MBRP...love the look, the sound..I kind of wish I held out a little longer, and saved up for a Corsa,or Borla Axel Back, but I'm still very happy with my MBRP..
Reviewed by DANIEL P (Orlando, FL) Reviewed for a 2017 Chevy Camaro — Mar 13, 2020 9:19 PM
Reviewed by John R (SARATOGA SPRINGS, NY) Reviewed for a 2007 Chevy Avalanche — Mar 05, 2020 9:06 PM
Just installed this on my 2007 Avalanche (5.3) and couldn't be happier. Has a nice rumble at idle and really growls in the low RPM range. No real highway drone to speak of. I do have the AFM disabled, so not sure how it would sound when running on 4 cylinders. When I get on it the exhaust note seems to dissipate a little bit, but still sounds decent. Great system for the price!!
Reviewed by jason b (ARVADA, CO) Reviewed for a 2011 Ford F-150 — Mar 04, 2020 8:49 AM
Easy to install and fits great. Much better construction that expected for the price. Getting off the old exhaust was the hardest part. Sounds great, not too loud, no Drone and a little rasp. Would recommend and buy again
Reviewed by John K (SPRING, TX) Reviewed for a 2013 Ford F-150 — Feb 25, 2020 6:39 AM
I was looking for an exhaust to help out with fuel economy. I have increased slightly on the highway. Looking forward to adding the CAI and tuner. The sound is awesome. It is not too loud but you know it's there. Looks great with the dual tips out the back.