- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Designed for your year, make and model vehicle truck
- Engineered for heavy-towing, work and hauling
- Custom-matched components maximize performance and fuel economy
- Gives your classic diesel wicked power gains of up to 82hp and 143 ft-lb torque
- Complete mounting and installation hardware is included in your Sidewinder System
- Includes a comprehensive illustrated installation guide for the do-it-yourselfer
Ride the snake with the Banks Sidewinder Turbo System and stand by for venomous performance. The snake-wranglers at Banks pack the Sidewinder system with all the performance upgrades your pre-`93 Chevy and Ford diesel powerplant could want. No snake oil here-this Banks Turbo System injects your classic workhorse with gnarly power gains of up to 82hp and 143 ft-lb torque.
Since Banks matches and crams everything into one package, you don't waste time hunting for individual parts. You get the Banks Sidewinder Turbo, Banks Ram-Air Intake, Banks Monster Exhaust System, DynaFact gauges and more (choose your vehicle to see specific components and power gains).
For you do-it-yourselfers, the Sidewinder's complete with a comprehensive illustrated installation guide. And, Banks includes all the mounting and installation hardware you need. Best yet, you get all this Banks turbo power without putting the bite on your wallet.
- Sidewinder components vary depending on your specific year, make and model.
Banks Sidewinder Turbo System Customer Reviews
2 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Jacob C (Ramona, CA) Reviewed for a 1983 Ford F-250 — Jun 09, 2016 10:23 AM
My 83 F250 is way more responsive. I could barely keep up with traffic going up steep grades at highway speed. Now I can pass cars on the same grade. The instructions aren't great and some parts didn't fit right. I had to grind about an inch off the inlet flange foot to get it to fit. Overall a fun project and performs great.
Reviewed by Chris C (Jermyn, PA) Reviewed for a 1998 Dodge Ram — Dec 16, 2012 6:27 AM