- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Replace restrictive, cast-iron stock manifolds with precision built JBA Cat4ward Exhaust Headers
- Maximizes exhaust flow for major increases in horsepower, torque and throttle response
- Increased exhaust output delivers an overall improvement in power, efficiency and fuel economy
- Dyno testing shows typical performance gains on modern, fuel injected V8s to be 10-25hp with similar increases in torque
- Pair your headers with a JBA Performance Exhaust system for another 7-10hp
- JBA Headers are crafted from either mild or stainless steel (depends on chosen finish)
- Mandrel-bent tubing ensures a consistent pipe diameter throughout for unrestricted flow
- Over-sized exhaust ports provide enhanced exhaust flow, especially with bored and ported engines
- The beefy 3/8" thick, one piece, laser-cut head flanges make for a leak-free seal and easy installation
- Patented Firecone collector vastly improves exhaust scavenging for better power, torque and throttle response (depends on model)
- Includes premium mounting hardware for bolt-on installation
- All JBA Headers are made with pride in the USA
- Available in 4 finishes: Nickel-Chrome, Stainless Steel, Silver Ceramic and Titanium Ceramic
- 1-year warranty
Ditch your tired, restrictive, inefficient stock exhaust manifold and let your engine breathe freely with performance headers. JBA Cat4ward Headers unlock your motor's power potential for unrestricted, white-knuckle performance gains.
The Achilles heel for engine performance is the exhaust. With JBA Headers, you get a boost of up to 10-25 tire-turning horses out of your motor. The steel tubing is mandrel-bent with extra-large exhaust ports and a leak-free, laser-cut 3/8" thick flange for fast exhaust flow.
You also get JBA's patented Firecone merge collector (depends on model), which quickly moves spent gasses out through your tailpipe. JBA exhaust headers let your engine breathe easier, giving you more power, torque and throttle response.
All mounting hardware is included for a do-it-yourself install that doesn't void your factory warranty. 4 finishes to choose from. Of course, your JBA Headers come with a 1-year warranty.
- Some vehicles will require an additional down-pipe (either a Y- or H-pipe) for the installation.
- ATTN: State of California Consumers
WARNING: This product can expose you to chomium, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. (For more information go to www.p65warnings.ca.gov)
JBA Cat4ward Headers Customer Reviews
183 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Wayne G (Marrero, LA) Reviewed for a 2015 Chevy Silverado — Feb 05, 2019 8:09 AM
Reviewed by Robert T (Metropolis, IL) Reviewed for a 1994 Ford Explorer — Jan 09, 2019 8:10 PM
The headers installed perfectly, no leaks or re-tightening needed. A little difficult to reach some of the flange bolts on the drivers side but not the headers fault... it's tight in the 94's engine bay on the that side.
Reviewed by Shawn B (EMITTSBURG, MD) Reviewed for a 2010 Ford F-150 — Dec 20, 2018 7:48 AM
I normally do all of my own stuff on vehicles but I've been working doubles for a few months now so I had my local repair shop install them. They look great and the exhaust tone is a bit different now. The exhaust tone is pretty awesome coming out of the Hooker Blackheart exhaust system. The tech said that they went in pretty easy and fitment was perfect. So far I really like them.
Reviewed by Garret H (LAS VEGAS, NV) Reviewed for a 2003 Toyota Tundra — Dec 18, 2018 4:05 PM
Installed on my 2003 Toyota Tundra that the exhaust manifolds cracked on. Passenger side was pretty easy, just support the motor and remove the engine mount. The drivers side was way harder, 4x4 truck and the diff is on that side along with the ac compressor, steering shaft, and dipstick. None of that is the headers fault just be prepared. Quality seemed good the flanges are thick and they fit up to the stock exhaust. I used new factory gaskets instead of the paper gaskets that come in the kit.
Reviewed by James A E (Pomona, CA) Reviewed for a 1992 Chevy C/K 3500 — Nov 28, 2018 7:30 PM