- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Unleash your car, truck or SUV's hidden horsepower, torque and throttle response with JBA's Evol Performance Exhaust
- Replace your stock piping with a precision tuned exhaust system that gives you a rolling, throaty tone
- Your JBA Performance Exhaust uses large diameter 409 stainless steel or aluminized steel tubing that's mandrel-bent for a consistent diameter and unrestricted flow
- Improved exhaust flow increases your fuel economy, keeping you on the road and away from the pump
- High flow mufflers feature a fully welded case for unsurpassed durability
- For even more horsepower, link the JBA Evol Performance Exhaust with the JBA Cat4ward Header
- Your JBA Performance Exhaust includes a chrome-plated stainless steel tip that adds a classic finish and is guaranteed never to change color or corrode
- Complete with high quality hardware kit and factory-style mounting brackets that make installing your JBA Performance Exhaust a snap
- 50-state street legal
- 1-year warranty
Get the most horsepower, torque and throttle response out of your car, truck or SUV with JBA's Evol Performance Exhaust. Precision tuned to dish out serious performance gains to your mean machine. Best of all, your performance exhaust has a rolling, throaty tone that'll make you the envy of the road.
JBA does not skimp on materials while constructing their Evol Performance Exhaust. You get large diameter mandrel-bent steel piping connected to a durable, high-flow muffler for impressive power gains, and an equally exciting sound. Plus, your JBA Performance Exhaust includes a stunning chrome-plated stainless steel tip that'll never discolor or corrode.
JBA expects their Performance Exhaust to last the life of your vehicle, so even the hardware is high quality. And, you'll have your JBA Performance Exhaust system bolted on in no time thanks to its factory-style mounting brackets. Includes a 1-year warranty.
- JBA designs their performance exhaust systems to mimic your factory installed exhaust. If your vehicle has a single exit, your JBA will be single exit as well. The same is true for dual exit exhaust systems.
- ATTN: State of California Consumers
WARNING: This product can expose you to chomium, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. (For more information go to www.p65warnings.ca.gov)
JBA Performance Exhaust Customer Reviews
354 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Jeffrey S (THORNTON, CO) Reviewed for a 2009 Nissan Titan — Nov 14, 2018 12:41 PM
Reviewed by Jerod M (Pickerington, OH) Reviewed for a 2013 Nissan Titan — Oct 16, 2018 6:01 AM
Reviewed by Casey R (HYDE PARK, VT) Reviewed for a 1997 Toyota Tacoma — Oct 12, 2018 4:46 AM
Reviewed by David L (HENDERSONVILLE, TN) Reviewed for a 1996 Toyota 4Runner — May 25, 2018 6:59 AM
Exhaust works great: Sounds good, not loud when normal driving, just a deep growl and it comes alive when WOT. Engine now pulls strong all the way to redline where I was missing the power. IMO great add on for the price.
Reviewed by Cory H (SIOUX CITY, IA) Reviewed for a 2008 Dodge Charger — Mar 10, 2018 6:19 AM
Gave my Charger some bark to go with the bite. Sounds amazing, and the quality from what I looked over was top notch. Does have cabin drone, which I don't mind cause I normally have my music loud anyway. Have had it installed for over a week, and already have had some compliments on the sound. Will buy JBA products going forward.