- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Unleash your car, truck or SUV's hidden horsepower, torque and throttle response with JBA's Evol Performance Exhaust
- Replace your stock piping with a precision tuned exhaust system that gives you a rolling, throaty tone
- Your JBA Performance Exhaust uses large diameter 409 stainless steel or aluminized steel tubing that's mandrel-bent for a consistent diameter and unrestricted flow
- Improved exhaust flow increases your fuel economy, keeping you on the road and away from the pump
- High flow mufflers feature a fully welded case for unsurpassed durability
- For even more horsepower, link the JBA Evol Performance Exhaust with the JBA Cat4ward Header
- Your JBA Performance Exhaust includes a chrome-plated stainless steel tip that adds a classic finish and is guaranteed never to change color or corrode
- Complete with high quality hardware kit and factory-style mounting brackets that make installing your JBA Performance Exhaust a snap
- 50-state street legal
- 1-year warranty
Get the most horsepower, torque and throttle response out of your car, truck or SUV with JBA's Evol Performance Exhaust. Precision tuned to dish out serious performance gains to your mean machine. Best of all, your performance exhaust has a rolling, throaty tone that'll make you the envy of the road.
JBA does not skimp on materials while constructing their Evol Performance Exhaust. You get large diameter mandrel-bent steel piping connected to a durable, high-flow muffler for impressive power gains, and an equally exciting sound. Plus, your JBA Performance Exhaust includes a stunning chrome-plated stainless steel tip that'll never discolor or corrode.
JBA expects their Performance Exhaust to last the life of your vehicle, so even the hardware is high quality. And, you'll have your JBA Performance Exhaust system bolted on in no time thanks to its factory-style mounting brackets. Includes a 1-year warranty.
- JBA designs their performance exhaust systems to mimic your factory installed exhaust. If your vehicle has a single exit, your JBA will be single exit as well. The same is true for dual exit exhaust systems.
- ATTN: State of California Consumers
WARNING: This product can expose you to chomium, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. (For more information go to www.p65warnings.ca.gov)
JBA Performance Exhaust Customer Reviews
362 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Tristen K (Hurricane, WV) Reviewed for a 2007 Nissan Armada — May 26, 2020 8:26 PM
Went on easy everything lined up on my 2007 Nissan Armada and sounds great even the wife gets a smile when she gets on the gas. Really not much drone once at speed but let's you know when your in the gas.
Reviewed by richard b (PACIFICA, CA) Reviewed for a 2002 Ford F-250 — Mar 26, 2020 9:00 PM
Ordered a kit for an 02 f250, the kit did not list my truck as 1 it fit when I call and ask they said that it was the right kit.Ok, was going to install myself but after looking at it tought it would be better to have a muffler shop do it. Good call need some mods ot m as ke it work and needed to have hanger cut off as nd rewelded. All said and done cost another 300.00 and c as me out good. Not just a bolt on kit. Looks good and sound is just a bit louder than stock. Price was competitive.
Reviewed by Charles l (Timberville, VA) Reviewed for a 2007 Toyota Tundra — Feb 22, 2019 8:09 PM
Everything was great on installation. Only modification was on the dual hanger it was welded on the wrong side but cut and re welded and it was a breeze. Not a loud exhaust especially at idle but when moving it has a nice ruble. Good quality from what I've seen so far.
Reviewed by Ryan P (ELGIN, TX) Reviewed for a 2014 Chevy SS — Feb 21, 2019 8:29 PM
The right muffler rattles inside, the clamps provided don't even fit the kit, hangers on the left muffler are too long so it hangs low & uneven, and the mufflers come with no clamps, I didn't know this was going to be a problem until after I installed it and I can't return it because I installed it
Reviewed by Justin L (BROOMFIELD, CO) Reviewed for a 1998 Toyota 4Runner — Feb 19, 2019 9:00 PM
Installed this on a 98 v6 4Runner and it sounds great gives it a nice deep sound not annoying at all pretty easy to install as long as your old ones bolts aren't to rusty ??.