- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Injen's SES Performance Exhaust Systems are custom-built for your specific year, make and model
- Replaces your restrictive exhaust system with high-flow, super-efficient piping that immediately frees-up extra horsepower and torque
- Wrought from pure T-304 stainless steel for incredible longevity, rugged durability and superior corrosion resistance
- The SES Performance Exhaust Systems are CNC mandrel bent for smooth, unrestricted exhaust flow and better engine scavenging
- Flanges are all CNC machined for a tight, leak-free fit
- Your SES Performance Exhaust System's seams are all robotically TIG-welded for superior accuracy and a clean finish
- For maximum power gains, pair your SES Performance Exhaust System with one of Injen's high-flow cold air induction kits
- Includes all mounting hardware and instructions for a straightforward driveway installation
- Made in the USA
- Injen backs your SES Performance Exhaust System with a 1-year warranty
Get a serious jump off the line when you ditch your restrictive stock pipes and bolt on Injen's premium SES Performance Exhaust System. Not only are these high-performance pipes dyno-tuned to boost horsepower and torque across the entire RPM range, they also free up your engine's naturally aggressive tone. Plus, they're built from 100% pure T-304 stainless steel and are 50-state street legal.
Besides being incredibly durable, your SES Performance Exhaust is crafted using cutting-edge techniques that push the performance envelope. Each tube is CNC mandrel bent for unrestricted flow, and all of the flanges are CNC machined for a perfect fit that won't leak. Injen even uses robots to TIG-weld the seams for incredible accuracy with a clean finish.
Your SES Performance Exhaust comes complete with all the hardware you'll need for a straightforward at-home installation. And, it's backed by a 1-year warranty.
- ATTN: State of California Consumers
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including Chromium, Nickel & Cobalt, which are known to the State of California to cause cancer.(For more information go to www.p65warnings.ca.gov)
Thanks to the Magnuson Moss Warranty Act: US Code – Title 15, Chapter 50, Sections 2301-2312, your vehicle’s factory warranty is protected by law when you add aftermarket parts. Details
Injen SES Performance Exhaust Customer Reviews
46 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Carl F (AIKEN, SC) Reviewed for a 2011 Honda Element — Apr 14, 2020 7:40 PM
Reviewed by Robert O (DEKALB, IL) Reviewed for a 2012 Honda Civic — Apr 11, 2017 10:22 AM
Reviewed by Patrick F (WATTSBURG, PA) Reviewed for a 2015 Mitsubishi Lancer — Feb 24, 2017 9:28 AM
Incredibly easy to install and it sounds amazing! I can tell my car breathes a lot better. The only thing I'm disappointed about was that I spoke with someone online and asked if it came with the blue tip they responded it does. However it did not have the blue tip. Other than that it's a great exhaust
Reviewed by Anthony L (Louisville, KY) Reviewed for a 2016 Ford Focus — Oct 14, 2016 9:28 AM
Reviewed by Justin E (BONNEY LAKE, WA) Reviewed for a 2013 Ford Focus — Feb 18, 2016 8:56 PM
This exhaust is just what I was hoping as far as tone. It offers a nice deep and throaty note throughout the powerband. Not to mention that the tips look really cool as well making it stand out from other exhaust systems.