- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- PaceSetter Headers are custom-engineered for racetrack performance and sound in your vehicle
- Forged from mandrel-bent 16-gauge mild steel tubing with your choice of protective finishes:
- Black paint (standard): Double-layered protective black paint is cured to a smooth finish. The paint provides solid protection against corrosion during the storage of PaceSetter Headers.
- Armor Coat: PaceSetter's exclusive Armor Coat process utilizes two layers of metallic-ceramic protection that's cured at a searing 2000°F. It won't discolor like paint, chrome or dull coatings, and keeps under-hood temperatures lower.
- PaceSetter Headers boast substantially higher flow than inefficient stock exhaust manifolds
- CNC-machined thick steel flanges with milled surfaces ensure a proper fit and the best seal
- PaceSetter Headers come equipped with positions for all factory sensors
- Connects without hassle to the stock Y-pipe on most models
- PaceSetter Headers are designed with easy bolt-on installation in mind for most models (some vehicles require welding or fabrication, select vehicle above for details)
- Includes detailed step-by-step instructions and custom-machined gaskets; utilizes stock header bolts
- PaceSetter Headers are available in 50-state smog legal and off-road/racing only models (select vehicle above for specific availability)
- Made right here in the USA
- Your PaceSetter Headers are backed by a 3-year warranty
Saddle-up some PaceSetter Headers-they've been cranking out high-end European performance right here in the USA for decades. That's how they earned the black stallion as their enduring logo.
Stock headers are inherently inefficient. That's why PaceSetter Headers are specifically engineered for more free flow that cultivates power, boosts looks and retards under-hood temperatures. The transformation for your vehicle is immediately noticeable.
PaceSetter Headers are clearly different from competing performance parts. Each uses 16-gauge mandrel-bent mild steel with thicker flanges for a leak-free fit. Your choice of protective coatings completes the impressive package: black paint or PaceSetter Headers' exclusive Armor*Coat.
For straightforward installation, PaceSetter Headers bolt into place using the included gaskets and the original hardware. And, your PaceSetter Headers carry a 3-year warranty. Isn't it time your vehicle set the pace?
Thanks to the Magnuson Moss Warranty Act: US Code – Title 15, Chapter 50, Sections 2301-2312, your vehicle’s factory warranty is protected by law when you add aftermarket parts. Details
PaceSetter Headers Customer Reviews
138 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Richard H (Sussex, NJ) Reviewed for a 1974 MG MGB — Mar 19, 2018 1:27 PM
If you are installing the header on a MG with a weber carb, you will need to make 4 spacers 1/4 inch thick because the weber intake manifold is thicker than the original manifold. Other than that installation was straight forward & simple.
Reviewed by Mitchell M (Clanton, AL) Reviewed for a 1997 Pontiac Firebird — Sep 26, 2017 7:25 AM
Great product except the knuckle on the steering hits one of the pipes. I had to bend the pipe to make room for the knuckle and avoid wear and tear which would eventually wear a hole in the pipe and create an exhaust leak. There's no way to know until the motor is in where the knuckle makes contact with the pipe. I hope the manufacturer will make this adjustment going forward.
Reviewed by Johnpaul R (AURORA, CO) Reviewed for a 1982 Mazda RX-7 — Sep 18, 2017 6:27 PM
The headers are exactly what I expected and as it was discribed. Defiantly would recommend and they got a customer for life
Reviewed by Jayson D (LANSING, MI) Reviewed for a 1990 Isuzu Trooper — Sep 01, 2017 4:13 PM
Did the exhaust overhaul this week. PaceSetter header (2.25" out) into Flowmaster resonator/cat/Super44 muffler (2.5" out) and a GoRhino tip (3.0" out). I also sprung for a K&N air filter... $480 in parts from Auto Anything, and worth every penny. I gained a good 12-1500rpm worth of power band. IDK how much horsepower I gained (+10%?) but seat torque was imeadiatly noticeable. And that growl tho!
Reviewed by Narciso L (LOS FRESNOS, TX) Reviewed for a 1997 Toyota Tacoma — Sep 08, 2016 12:05 PM
Headers look nice in armor coating but gaskets seem a poor quality, hopefully they last a long time. Another thing kit does not come with EGR and O2 sensor bolts, need to run to local store to find those bolts.