- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- The Bassani Y-Pipe is custom-made to fit the single muffler exhaust system on your specific year, make and model
- Eliminates crimped stock y-pipe designs with free-flowing mandrel-bent tubes that enhance power
- Crafted from stainless steel or aluminized steel 14-gauge tubing
- Most Bassani Y-Pipes are available with a catalytic converter that retains factory emissions positions or without the cat for maximum flow
- Stainless steel Y-Pipes feature Bassani's new Comp-Cat metal substrate catalytic converters that rate at 30% higer flow (aluminized Y-pipes use a standard ceramic cat)
- Select Y-Pipes with a catalytic converter are also street legal in 50 states
- Bassani bends, welds and fabricates their Y-Pipes completely in-house for tight quality control
- Made in the good ol' U.S. of A.
- Your Bassani Y-Pipe exhaust section boasts an 18-month warranty on aluminized; stainless steel carries a Lifetime Warranty
- Bassani Y-Pipes with Only Bolt on to Headers Manufactured by Bassani
Bridge the gap between howlin' headers and expert exhaust with a precision crossover pipe section that promotes power. The Bassani Y-Pipe is all-American proof that superior design can ramp-up your performance in no time.
Crafted from aluminized or stainless steel tubing, The Bassani Y-Pipe does away with the stock practice of crimp bends. Instead, careful mandrel bending is used to create a free-flowing exhaust path that eliminates backpressure while enhancing scavenging.
Take your pick of Y-Pipes: with a catalytic converter or without cats. Cat-equipped Bassani Y-Pipes use all factory emissions mounting points, meaning your emissions stay low. Or, go without cats for wide-open flow.
Bassani includes all the premium hardware you'll need for easy mounting. All bending, welding and fabricating is done right here in the U.S.A. Best yet, Bassani backs your Y-Pipe with an 18-month warranty for aluminized; stainless steel pipes boast a Lifetime Warranty.
- Select Bassani Y-Pipes are 50-state smog legal. Many Y-Pipes with or without catalytic converters are for off-road or race-only use, though. Select your vehicle above to see the available Y-Pipes for your model.
Thanks to the Magnuson Moss Warranty Act: US Code – Title 15, Chapter 50, Sections 2301-2312, your vehicle’s factory warranty is protected by law when you add aftermarket parts. Details
Bassani Y Pipe Customer Reviews
39 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Erik S (Branford, CT) Reviewed for a 1993 Ford Bronco — May 02, 2018 5:21 AM
Quality piece and comes with everything you need. However it is a little shorter up to the manifolds than the stock one so it is touching my transmission lines. I had to wrap the y pipe and transmission lines to try and keep them from overheating. Although I am hooking it to stock manifolds and eventually swapping those out too so hopefully that will give it more space.
Reviewed by Christopher F (Hamilton, MT) Reviewed for a 1993 Ford Bronco — Feb 07, 2018 7:17 AM
Fit like a glove on my '93 Bronco (351W). Quality is top notch. Would definitely buy again.
Reviewed by Ryan B (Indiana, PA) Reviewed for a 1997 Ford F-250 — Jan 22, 2018 8:26 PM
I installed this bassani y-pipe on a 1997 F250 HD, 351W. It fit the stock manifolds perfectly and cleared everything it needed to. It has 2 differences from the stock y-pipe. The O2 bung is about 2 feet before the stock location, but still upstream of the catalytic converter. It can be used without modification just by using a universal O2 sensor or adding wire. There is an air tube provision for the smog pump; my model has these tubes in the headers. I welded over this. Fit perfectly.
Reviewed by Richard C (Highlands Ranch, CO) Reviewed for a 1996 Ford Bronco — Jun 02, 2017 7:03 AM
Easy install. No problem at all with fit. Price is a bit high but Bassani is the only way to go if you want a full 3" system. Read about problems with install but Autothing sends along the flange rings that you need to install with stock manifolds.
Reviewed by Aaron D (COTTAGE GROVE, MN) Reviewed for a 1996 Ford Bronco — May 10, 2017 10:45 AM
I ended up getting the off-road pipe. Very nice seems a bit expensive but hard to find shady mechanic that will make replacement/bypass of cats so this was my best option. They did have to weld on 3 o2 bungs for it as the pipe is not made for the '96 bronco.