- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Choose from up to four signature Flowmaster Exhaust series (depending on your vehicle):
- Outlaw Series: Flowmaster’s most aggressive, race-oriented system perfect for drivers seeking loud sound levels
- American Thunder: The sound that started it all, with Flowmaster’s original sound levels and performance
- FlowFX: A moderate tone but without that "chambered" sound, this system still provides all that Flowmaster performance.
- dBX Flowmaster: Perfect for smaller displacement four- and six-cylinder engines and can be used in both imported and domestic cars and trucks
- Force II: Features a mild, chambered muffler tone for drivers seeking performance gains with quieter sounds
- Custom-crafted for your specific year, make and model vehicle
- Large-diameter mandrel-bent pipes deliver a restriction-free exhaust flow
- Each kit is powered by Flowmaster's legendary high-performance mufflers
- Available with single, dual, rear and side exit configurations (depending on your vehicle)
- You have your choice of aluminized or stainless steel construction (depending on the kit)
- Includes tubes, mufflers, tips, clamps, hardware & hangers and installation instructions (varies by kit)
- Stainless steel systems are backed by a limited lifetime warranty
- Aluminized steel systems are backed by a 3-year warranty
- Flowmaster Exhaust is proudly made in the USA
The Flowmaster Exhaust System delivers more than a little sound and power – enjoy impressive horsepower gains, a handy boost in MPG, and the most famous exhaust tone in the automotive world. Not to mention, each Flowmaster Exhaust System is custom-bent from aluminized or stainless steel to fit your specific year, make and model.
Flowmaster has a wide range of different systems for you to choose from. If you want an all-out, loud exhaust system, go with the American Thunder. The Outlaw Series is an aggressive, race-oriented system and almost as loud. The FlowFX series has all that Flowmaster performance with a moderate tone. Sport compacts, imports and Euro machines sound off with the dBX Series, and, for wicked performance with a mild tone, the Flowmaster Force II System is best. Have your pick of single, dual, side and rear exits (depending on the model). Each kit is powered by performance mufflers and comes with all the parts you need for a quick install.
Your Flowmaster Exhaust System is backed by different warranties, depending on the materials used – for aluminized steel, you’re looking at a 3-year warranty, and for stainless steel, there’s a limited lifetime warranty.
- ATTN: State of California Consumers
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including nickel (metallic) and chromium (hexavalent compounds) which are known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects, or other reproductive harm (For more information go to www.p65warnings.ca.gov)
Thanks to the Magnuson Moss Warranty Act: US Code – Title 15, Chapter 50, Sections 2301-2312, your vehicle’s factory warranty is protected by law when you add aftermarket parts. Details
Flowmaster Exhaust Systems Customer Reviews
2142 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Rosa B (SILVER SPRING, MD) Reviewed for a 2013 Chevy Silverado — Apr 13, 2020 8:32 PM
Reviewed by David A (EDGEWATER, MD) Reviewed for a 1993 Ford F-150 — Jul 22, 2019 8:34 AM
While the kit is aesthetically pleasing, 100% stainless (thus it'll last forever), and relatively easy to assemble (a second set of hands made it soooo much easier), it's not quite what I'd expected from Flowmaster. I do wish it was a little louder. It sounds great, don't get me wrong, but not as great as their 40 series. I'll probably weld in a 40.. Too bad that wasn't an option at purchase. 9/10 from me.
Reviewed by Al W (Elmwood Park, NJ) — Jul 06, 2019 12:58 PM
Reviewed by Thomas S (LA MESA, NM) Reviewed for a 2018 Toyota Tacoma — Jun 24, 2019 7:28 AM
Install was super easy compared to my Chevy. The only thing is that the driver's side tip is lower than the passenger side giving it an uneven look. Other then that it is a great system and I can feel the difference.