- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- aFe Exhaust Systems are custom built for your specific vehicle
- Each kit uses mandrel-bent tubing to increase exhaust flow up to 36%, providing a noticeable increase in horsepower and torque
- Keeps your rig's EGTs out of the red zone by efficiently venting exhaust heat
- Features a low-restriction muffler design that boosts power and cranks out a burly performance tone
- Select systems are available in corrosion-resistant, 409 stainless steel
- Choose from various exhaust styles, depending on your ride
- Includes high-quality band clamps for a leak-free seal
- Easily installs directly to your vehicle's factory-exhaust mounting locations
- Your aFe Exhaust System is backed by a 2-year warranty
Arm your urban assault vehicle with an aFe Exhaust System and junk your restrictive factory exhaust. aFe scraps that stock peashooter for this high-caliber system that extracts hot gasses from your engine with a vengeance. Large mandrel-bent tubing and low-restriction mufflers fire performance to higher levels all while keeping EGTs comfortably low.
Already famous for their cold-air intakes, aFe is no stranger to both gas and diesel performance. With the crosshairs set on your tailpipe, aFe Exhaust Systems lock and load your vehicle for wicked horsepower and torque gains. Choose from 409 stainless kits with corrosion-resistance that will ensure that it can endure the salty & wet conditions. Or, stay within your budget while standing out from the crowd with an aluminized steel kit. Regardless of which kit you choose, you're sure to love the extra power and attitude aFe exhaust systems give your ride. Best of all, aFe Exhaust System are backed by a 2-year warranty.
- ATTN: State of California Consumers
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm (www.p65warnings.ca.gov)
Thanks to the Magnuson Moss Warranty Act: US Code – Title 15, Chapter 50, Sections 2301-2312, your vehicle’s factory warranty is protected by law when you add aftermarket parts. Details
aFe Exhaust Systems Customer Reviews
179 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Michael F (WAYNESBORO, VA) Reviewed for a 2015 Ford F-150 — Jun 18, 2019 4:07 AM
For the price this is a great Cat-Back. The noise level is right on the line, loud and proud but not obnoxious. All of the high pitched "tinny" noise is gone leaving a deep bass beat. Unfortunately, there is a down side when towing. Its's ONLY at certain medium loads like climbing an incline on the highway while just trying to maintain speed. The resonance sets into your inner ear and after 20-30 miles the booming becomes unbearable. I ended up spending more money to fix it.
Reviewed by GASPAR O (HAMPTON, VA) — May 09, 2019 6:02 AM
This is a very well made exhaust system. The bends are very smooth and everything lined up perfectly. The exhaust note is not very loud during normal driving but you can hear hear it. Step on the gas though and this thing comes to life. It's the perfect balance of sound and performance. My 4 year old had no problem sleeping on a 300 mile trip. By the way I saw 2 mpg improvement over stock when paired with a Volant intake system. I had an issue with the black finish on the
Reviewed by Don D (WOODSTOCK, IL) Reviewed for a 2018 Dodge Ram — Feb 26, 2019 6:34 AM
Reviewed by DuWayne K (LOCK HAVEN, PA) Reviewed for a 2018 Chevy Colorado — Nov 07, 2018 8:31 PM
I had a issue with the front hanger it was about 2 inches to far back I had to flip the factory hanger back. It worked,all the rest fitted fine. Waiting on the cold air system now