- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Banks Monster Exhaust slashes backpressure and doubles or even triples exhaust flow
- Built specifically for your year, make and model rig
- Bolsters horsepower, torque and fuel economy
- 100% pure stainless steel construction
- All tubing is mandrel-bent to maximize flow and keep EGTs low
- Includes a free-flowing, straight-through, polished stainless steel Monster muffler
- Every Monster kit is topped off with a double-wall polished stainless steel tip
- The Monster system produces a throaty, distinctive growl without annoying cab drone
- Choose from single or dual exits (some vehicles)
- Kits available in turbo-back, cat-back, downpipe-back or DPF-back (depending on vehicle)
- Some kits are available with the Banks Power Elbow
- Easily mounts to stock locations and clears spare tires, shocks and brake lines
- Includes tubes, clamps, hangers and all required hardware
- Your Banks Monster Exhaust System is backed by a 5-Year Warranty
Get beastly power without resorting to grave-robbery—install the Banks Monster Exhaust System. Banks rouses your brute with fat, mandrel-bent tubes and a free-flowing straight-through Monster muffler that lets your beast roar.
Banks knows trucks, and the Monster is built just for your rig—built to make it rumble! Depending on your truck, Monster kits come in turbo-back, cat-back, downpipe-back or DPF-back systems. Plus, some kits come with single or dual exit, and with or without the Banks Power Elbow.
By boosting exhaust flow and nearly eliminating backpressure, Banks gives your rig a scary power blast. Plus, the muffler produces an otherworldly growl without the cab drone that haunts lesser kits. And, each kit is topped off with a monstrous, polished stainless steel tip.
All Monster kits are crafted from stainless steel, including the muffler which is polished to a ghoulish gleam. And best yet, your Banks Monster Exhaust System is backed by a 5-Year Warranty.
Banks Monster Exhaust System Customer Reviews
552 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Larry G (Ozark, MO) Reviewed for a 2012 Ford F-150 — Nov 02, 2018 10:24 AM
Installation went smoothly and it also had a mounting bracket that the oringinal tail pipe did not use but hanger bushing was on the frame. Good sound and may help out on turbo cooling has the inlet to stock muffler was smaller than the monster muffler.
Reviewed by Colin S (STILLWATER, OK) Reviewed for a 2012 Volkswagen Golf — Oct 02, 2018 4:04 AM
I have a 2012 VW Golf TDI. I've looked into these for a little while this year. I was hoping more than anything to gain in MPG. I was afraid of the "moderate" sound that would come out. I'm not in need of sounding "hot". What resulted from the installation was that so far, from what I can tell, I've no MPG improvement driving moderately. The sound, though, is non-existent. With no muffler or resonator, just a 3" pipe, there is no sound, which surprised me and I was grateful for that.
Reviewed by Ted A (Roy, WA) Reviewed for a 2014 Chevy Silverado — Sep 05, 2018 8:07 AM
This kit shipped quick & was super easy to install. Sounds great (deep, throaty growl) without any overkill. No drone in the cab. Recommended! AA is a fantastic company to deal with. Best prices & customer service I've found.
Reviewed by John I (GREENSBURG, PA) — Sep 04, 2018 7:01 PM
Reviewed by Michael K (Forsyth, GA) Reviewed for a 2006 Ford F-250 — Aug 21, 2018 8:16 AM