- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Banks Monster Exhaust slashes backpressure and doubles or even triples exhaust flow
- Built specifically for your year, make and model rig
- Bolsters horsepower, torque and fuel economy
- 100% pure stainless steel construction
- All tubing is mandrel-bent to maximize flow and keep EGTs low
- Includes a free-flowing, straight-through, polished stainless steel Monster muffler
- Every Monster kit is topped off with a double-wall polished stainless steel tip
- The Monster system produces a throaty, distinctive growl without annoying cab drone
- Choose from single or dual exits (some vehicles)
- Kits available in turbo-back, cat-back, downpipe-back or DPF-back (depending on vehicle)
- Some kits are available with the Banks Power Elbow
- Easily mounts to stock locations and clears spare tires, shocks and brake lines
- Includes tubes, clamps, hangers and all required hardware
- Your Banks Monster Exhaust System is backed by a 5-Year Warranty
Get beastly power without resorting to grave-robbery—install the Banks Monster Exhaust System. Banks rouses your brute with fat, mandrel-bent tubes and a free-flowing straight-through Monster muffler that lets your beast roar.
Banks knows trucks, and the Monster is built just for your rig—built to make it rumble! Depending on your truck, Monster kits come in turbo-back, cat-back, downpipe-back or DPF-back systems. Plus, some kits come with single or dual exit, and with or without the Banks Power Elbow.
By boosting exhaust flow and nearly eliminating backpressure, Banks gives your rig a scary power blast. Plus, the muffler produces an otherworldly growl without the cab drone that haunts lesser kits. And, each kit is topped off with a monstrous, polished stainless steel tip.
All Monster kits are crafted from stainless steel, including the muffler which is polished to a ghoulish gleam. And best yet, your Banks Monster Exhaust System is backed by a 5-Year Warranty.
Banks Monster Exhaust System Customer Reviews
561 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Scott M (Pittsburgh, PA) Reviewed for a 2012 Nissan Titan — Apr 24, 2019 9:18 AM
I was between this exhaust and the Gibson Metal Mulisha Exhaust System. I went with the Banks based on the other reviews of improved power and gas mileage, along with the comments about the Gibson being very loud. The Banks exhaust has a nice healthy sound when you get on the gas, but you're still able to have a conversation in the cab while driving. I have notice more power and also a one mile-per-gallon increase on a recent road trip.
Reviewed by Todd P (Derry, NH) Reviewed for a 2008 Ford F-150 — Mar 06, 2019 3:40 AM
Reviewed by George F (ARCADIA, FL) Reviewed for a 2013 Toyota Tundra — Feb 28, 2019 10:46 AM
Installed for about a Week now and love it. very nice Low tone that is really quiet after 55 and minimal sound returns @ about 65-70. this is a single side install on a 2013 Tundra with 5.7 L engine. Do notice some increase in Hp & torque. Overall I love it. Note that the above statement is when not towing.
Reviewed by Devin H (HEYBURN, ID) Reviewed for a 2005 Ford F-150 — Dec 20, 2018 8:20 PM
Installation instructions were spot on. I was a little hesitant to whack off the recommended 12.75" of intermediate pipe but after triple checking that I was reading the instructions right, I did it and the exhaust system fit like a glove. Tail pipe came out right where I was hoping it would and I didn't bother putting on the cover because I preferred the rugged look of the 3" stainless tail pipe. So if anyone wants the polished one, let me know and I'll ship it to you for price of shipping.