- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Banks Monster Exhaust slashes backpressure and doubles or even triples exhaust flow
- Built specifically for your year, make and model rig
- Bolsters horsepower, torque and fuel economy
- 100% pure stainless steel construction
- All tubing is mandrel-bent to maximize flow and keep EGTs low
- Includes a free-flowing, straight-through, polished stainless steel Monster muffler
- Every Monster kit is topped off with a double-wall polished stainless steel tip
- The Monster system produces a throaty, distinctive growl without annoying cab drone
- Choose from single or dual exits (some vehicles)
- Kits available in turbo-back, cat-back, downpipe-back or DPF-back (depending on vehicle)
- Some kits are available with the Banks Power Elbow
- Easily mounts to stock locations and clears spare tires, shocks and brake lines
- Includes tubes, clamps, hangers and all required hardware
- Your Banks Monster Exhaust System is backed by a 5-Year Warranty
Get beastly power without resorting to grave-robbery—install the Banks Monster Exhaust System. Banks rouses your brute with fat, mandrel-bent tubes and a free-flowing straight-through Monster muffler that lets your beast roar.
Banks knows trucks, and the Monster is built just for your rig—built to make it rumble! Depending on your truck, Monster kits come in turbo-back, cat-back, downpipe-back or DPF-back systems. Plus, some kits come with single or dual exit, and with or without the Banks Power Elbow.
By boosting exhaust flow and nearly eliminating backpressure, Banks gives your rig a scary power blast. Plus, the muffler produces an otherworldly growl without the cab drone that haunts lesser kits. And, each kit is topped off with a monstrous, polished stainless steel tip.
All Monster kits are crafted from stainless steel, including the muffler which is polished to a ghoulish gleam. And best yet, your Banks Monster Exhaust System is backed by a 5-Year Warranty.
Banks Monster Exhaust System Customer Reviews
544 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Dianne T (LAKE LUZERNE, NY) Reviewed for a 2005 Jeep Wrangler — Saturday at 4:31 AM
Very easy to install. Much quieter so far than the flow master that it replaced, so that was somewhat disappointing. My other exhaust got bent and pinched off. Hopefully this one is stronger and will hold up better on the trails.
Reviewed by Hunter R (ORMOND BEACH, FL) Reviewed for a 2010 Ford F-150 — May 08, 2018 6:37 AM
The Banks Motor Exhaust purchased was exactly what I wasn't looking for. The description of the sound wasn't perfect and is the right tone I wanted. The installation was pretty easy but one of the connections to the hangars was not angled the right way to hook up to the stock hangar connection (last pipe before the tailpipe) which I had to use a mallet to bend it the right way to fit. Other than that the exhaust sounds perfect.
Reviewed by Randy H (RINCON, GA) Reviewed for a 2003 Toyota Tundra — Feb 20, 2018 11:49 AM
The Banks system was complete and easy to install, it took less than an hour to install. It has a nice sound at idle and under acceleration, my issue is the constant drone that starts at 1900 rpm and goes to 2500 rpm. That about covers my cruising range on the backroads and interstate. I'm hoping I can change or eliminate the factory resonator to change this. I have a 2003 Tundra and if I keep it at or below 55 it is quiet as the factory exhaust.
Reviewed by Thomas W (HOLLIS, NH) Reviewed for a 2013 Ford F-150 — Feb 01, 2018 11:22 AM
Came on time, everything fit. Learned that "chrome" only applies to the muffler itself and the tip. The rest of the pipe in the kit is just regular steel pipe. Make sure you adjust the pipe to the cat last. It sets the angle and drop of the tailpipe.
Reviewed by Chad F (FRIENDSVILLE, MD) Reviewed for a 2007 Chevy Silverado — Dec 24, 2017 10:20 AM
I put my behind a set of speedway long tube headers havent had it out on the road yet but it sounds great and is not much louder at idle than the factory exuast