- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Be aware that many vehicles have more than one catalytic converter. Enter your vehicle information above to see available options.
- Magnaflow Direct-Fit Catalytic Converters (Federal) deliver a smooth exhaust flow that’s also clean as a whistle
- Legal in 49 states, they adhere to Federal emissions standards, which are in-line with those set down by the Environmental Protection Agency (EPA)
- Honeycomb-patterned internal catalyst maximizes the surface area your exhaust flows over for greatly reduced restrictions
- Designed for direct-fitment in place of your OE component
- A common fix for P0420 Diagnostic Trouble Code
- Manufactured from long-lasting 16-gauge steel with welded seams
- Necessary installation gear is included
- Your Magnaflow Direct-Fit Cat Converters (Federal) are backed by a 5-year/50,000-mile external warranty and 2-year/25,000-mile internal warranty
Headers, X-pipes and cat-back systems ramp up performance in your ride, but clogged catalytic converters in the middle of it all act as a power-robbing bottleneck. Uncork your vehicle’s true potential - while helping the environment - by investing in high-flow Magnaflow Catalytic Converters (Federal). These converters are fashioned from durable, 16-gauge stainless steel with welded seams, and packed with an internal honeycomb pattern of smog-removing precious metals.
A common solution for the pesky P0420 Diagnostic Trouble Code, these converters meet federally-mandated emissions regulations, which in turn aline with those of the Environmental Protection Agency (EPA). Not suitable for sale or use in the state of California, your Magnaflow Direct-Fit Cat Converters (Federal) are supported by a 5-year/50,000-mile external warranty and 2-year/25,000-mile internal warranty.
- Not legal for sale, installation, or use on licensed vehicles in the state of California.
- Laws regarding the placement of cat converters are strict and vary by region. Check your local laws for regulations covering catalytic converter installation and replacement.
Magnaflow Direct-Fit Catalytic Converters - Federal Customer Reviews
380 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Mitch G (CHEYENNE, WY) Reviewed for a 2006 Jeep Wrangler — Aug 08, 2017 8:30 AM
The quality of this product is outstanding. I saw an increase in power at the top end and a 2-3 MPG increase. It was easy to install except that I run a header on my jeep and the bolt flanges don't allow the pipes to seal completely causing a noticeable leak. Added some gasket material at the union and now its good to go.
Reviewed by Donnie R (Shreveport, LA) — Jun 30, 2017 10:18 AM
Very happy with delivery time. Looks nice,put behind jba's, so computer had to catch up, MagnaFlow 50 muffler. Flow much better than stock. No modification. OEM replacement.
Reviewed by Wayne A (TEMECULA, CA) Reviewed for a 2005 Ford F-150 — Nov 14, 2016 3:01 PM
Wow, I was skeptical with the price on this considering what a dealer wanted for the equal part. Fit great and couldn't be happier!