- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Make your truck large and in charge with MBRP Smokers Diesel Exhaust Stacks
- Your MBRP Smokers Stacks kit is custom configured for your specific diesel rig
- Comes complete with everything you need to swap out your stock exhaust: new headpiping, T-pipe, and all hardware (stacks are included for select vehicles)
- Get the optional diamond-plate cover to hide the T-pipe in your truck bed
- Cutting required during installation
- Your MBRP Smokers Diesel Exhaust Stacks come in two styles: the aluminized steel Installer Series (3-year warranty) or the 409 stainless steel XP Series (Lifetime Warranty)
A Kenworth is practical when you're hauling logs, but it's hard to justify owning one when you're not lugging 400 cases of Coors down to Georgia. Instead of actually driving a semi, you can give your diesel pickup the big rig look with bold MBRP Smokers Diesel Exhaust Stacks. This MBRP exhaust includes everything you need to plant dual stacks in your truck bed, adding head-turning style and ruthless performance.
Your MBRP Smokers Diesel Exhaust Stacks kit is completely custom configured to fit your rig flawlessly. You get all the undercarriage connectors to reroute your exhaust up into your truck bed, a massive T-pipe, and necessary mounting hardware (stacks are sold separately for most vehicles). Plus, you can pick up an optional diamond-plate cover to conceal the piping in your payload.
Pick your poison- MBRP Smokers Diesel Exhaust Stacks come in an aluminized steel Installer Series (3-year warranty) or the 409 stainless steel XP Series (Lifetime Warranty). You don't need to be smarter than Junior Johnson to install your MBRP Smoker Stacks, but you will need to drill a hole in your truck bed. It's a small price to pay for the toughest look on the streets.