- What Do You Drive?
Get it for the Holidays!
U.S. shipments only. Excludes AK and HI.
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Bolster performance by removing turbo-outlet constrictions
- Custom built for your specific year, make and model truck
- Mandrel-bent tubing delivers free-flowing power
- Allows your turbo to spin and spool up much faster
- Amplifies horsepower and torque
- Increases throttle response
- Keeps EGTs in the safety zone
- Delivers a deeper exhaust note
- Utilizes factory mounting locations
- OE-quality flanges make for a superior fit
- Choose from T409 stainless or aluminized steel (most models)
- Some models require a front-pipe and/or a turbo downpipe
- Your MBRP Turbo Downpipe is backed by a 3-year warranty on aluminized, Lifetime on stainless models
Up size your downpipe and hang on for monsterous power gains. The MBRP Turbo Downpipe removes factory restrictions so your turbo spins freely and moves more air. Along with reduced exhaust temperatures, your powerplant receives a serious boost in horsepower, torque and throttle response.
If your rig already has an aftermarket exhaust, there's still a major flow restriction between the turbo and the exhaust. MBRP downpipes and front-pipes remove this bottleneck to let your oil burner run wild! Plus, the high-flow lends an even deeper exhaust note that lets your competition know what's up.
Crafted from mandrel-bent tubing in your choice of T409 stainless or aluminized steel (most models), MBRP has a downpipe to fit your budget. Each pipe features OEM-quality flanges and uses factory mounting locations for a superior fit. What's more, MBRP backs your aluminized Downpipe with a 3-year warranty-T409 stainless pipes for a Lifetime.
- ATTN: State of California Consumers
WARNING: This product can expose you to chromium and nickel, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. (For more information go to www.p65warnings.ca.gov)
MBRP Turbo Downpipe Customer Reviews
18 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Ron C (Elgin, IL) Reviewed for a 2006 Chevy Silverado — Feb 16, 2018 1:41 PM
I think its important to be truthful and say that i received a bad downpipe that the angle on the bottom end did not match the angle of the first section of the exhaust system which is not Auto Anythings fault but you must know how great both companies customer service departments are. MBRP looked at the pics from the installer and immediately realized the problem and made steps to have a new downpipe sent out, Auto Any backed me the whole way.
Reviewed by Alvin B (Leesburg, GA) Reviewed for a 2014 Ford F-250 — May 19, 2016 5:37 PM
This down pipe made a pretty noticeable difference in throttle response and exhaust flow.. I needed to adjust my wastegate 2 turns counter clock wise because my backpressure dropped and I started getting black smoke at WOT. My truck has a SCT custom tune, deleted (DPF/EGR)and I have the MBRP filter back as well. The only negative thing I can say about this down pipe is that its a two piece design. I had to re-tighten the included band clamp 3 times because I kept getting smelling exhaust.
Reviewed by Mark S (GILBERTSVILLE, PA) Reviewed for a 2015 Ford Focus — Nov 07, 2015 12:54 PM