- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Be aware that many vehicles have more than one catalytic converter. Enter your vehicle information above to see available options.
- Curb your emissions without curbing your performance – with an Eastern Catalytic Direct-Fit Catalytic Converter (Federal EPA-Compliant)
- Eastern’s specially designed catalysts cut through pollutants without causing exhaust flow backups
- Custom-sized to bolt directly in place of your stock catalytic converter
- The housing is built to last from T-409 stainless steel and any piping is aluminized steel
- Most Eastern Catalytic Converters come with new gaskets, flanges, shielding, flex and resonators – the rest simply reuse the existing parts
- Meets all EPA standards for most states outside of California
- A common fix for P0420 Diagnostic Trouble Code
- Built for an OE-quality fit and appearance
- Your Eastern Catalytic Direct-Fit Catalytic Converter (Federal EPA-Compliant) is backed by a 5-year/50,000-mile warranty
Cats may have nine lives, but your stock catalytic converter only has one. When it’s kicked the bucket, steer clear of costly dealerships and pick up a Federal EPA-Compliant Eastern Catalytic Direct-Fit Catalytic Converter instead.
With over 30 years of catalytic converter-building experience under the belt, Eastern Catalytic knows that outrageous prices don’t equal better performance. Each of these products is expertly-engineered with a proprietary blend of catalyst that scrubs away toxins without creating an exhaust flow bottleneck. Your fumes flow right through for maximum performance that’s Mother Nature-approved, too.
Best of all, you don’t have to be a certified welder to install a Direct-Fit Federal EPA-Compliant Eastern Catalytic Converter. Built to factory specs, they simply bolt on in place of your stock cat. Plus, Eastern Catalytic uses only the toughest metals – T-409 stainless for the housing and aluminized steel for any piping. Cutting and welding is required for installation of universal cats like this one – we recommend you get it done by a professional. To top it off, your Eastern Catalytic Direct-Fit Catalytic Converter (Federal EPA-Compliant) is covered by a 5-year/50,000-mile warranty.
- Cutting and welding is required for universal cats. We recommend a professional installation.
- Laws regarding replacement of catalytic converters are strict and vary by area. Check your local laws for regulations covering catalytic converter installation and replacement.
Eastern Catalytic Direct-Fit Catalytic Converters (Federal EPA-Compliant) Customer Reviews
230 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Brian M (RANSON, WV) Reviewed for a 1999 Honda CR-V — Mar 08, 2018 3:06 PM
After replacing both O2 sensors myself and still getting a 0420 code resigned myself Cat needed replacement. had my local shop do the work , have driven several trips to work and back , not a single code . Cost effective stuff.
Reviewed by Shepperd N (OCALA, FL) Reviewed for a 2000 Chevy S10 Pickup — Mar 08, 2018 9:53 AM
I'm one of those crazy people that just can't stand a check engine light! When my catalytic converter failed it did not affect the running of my truck in the least. But that persistent P0420 code drove me crazy. Since this catalytic converter bolts in place and is not welded it was a very easy installation. Hopefully it will last as long as the OEM catalytic converter.
Reviewed by Kevin A (Milwaukee, WI) Reviewed for a 2000 Honda CR-V — Dec 28, 2017 6:35 AM
Converter was direct fit install was straight forward. Quality product that comes with necessary gaskets.
Reviewed by Dejan J (Portland, MI) Reviewed for a 2011 Dodge Avenger — Aug 05, 2017 7:55 AM
Granted, most won't have to worry about having to replace a catalytic converter. However, if you do, at least AutoAnything.com has you covered with a few options, and their price is seriously next to impossible to beat. This cat converter happened to be on sale, and was actually recommended by the chat rep. Installation was far, far easier than taking off the original one that came with the car.