- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Boost torque, increase horsepower and get a deep, mellow tone when you optimize your exhaust flow with an MBRP H-Pipe
- These 4-piece pipes are precision designed for your Mustang to help eliminate power-robbing backpressure
- Choose the T304 stainless steel Pro Series for maximum performance with the strongest steel around or the T409 stainless steel XP Series for performance and durability
- These 3" H-Pipes are available with or without catalytic converters
- Exclusively Dyno-tested by MBRP for optimum power
- Easy to install without welding or drilling—simply bolts and clamps into place
- Includes all required hardware and detailed installation instructions
- Your MBRP H-Pipe carries a Lifetime Warranty
On the track or on the paved city roads, your Mustang always craves excellence. With MBRP H-Pipes, your trusted steed gets a jolt of torque and horsepower with a side of rich, mellow tone.
MBRP H-Pipes are designed specifically to reduce backpressure—maximizing power for your galloping Mustang. Whether you demand serious performance or serious play, the MBRP H-Pipes are for your ride. The Pro Series pipes are for the true-blue performance enthusiast, crafted with the best T304 stainless steel around. The XP Series pipes are built to stand up to the harshest of road conditions with durable T409 stainless steel construction.
What's more, you have the choice of getting your 3" H-Pipe with or without a catalytic converter. And, when it's time to install your crossover pipe you don't even need a professional—they install quickly without welding or drilling. Comes with all the required hardware and instructions. Plus, your MBRP H-Pipe carries a Lifetime Warranty.
- ATTN: State of California Consumers
WARNING: This product can expose you to chromium and nickel, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. (For more information go to www.p65warnings.ca.gov)