- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Let your truck be heard with the dB Performance Exhaust by Corsa
- Crafted specifically for your year, make and model truck
- Free-flowing designs improve horsepower, torque and fuel economy
- Built from top-quality 3” stainless steel tubing
- Delivers a deep, rugged growl—the way your truck should sound
- Eliminates the annoying cab drone found in lesser kits
- Available in single and dual exit configurations (depends on vehicle)
- Every kit includes 12” polished T304 stainless steel tips
- Includes tubes, mufflers, clamps and mounting hardware
- Street legal in all 50 states
- Proudly handcrafted in the USA
- Your dB Performance Exhaust by Corsa is backed by a 10-year warranty
Finally, a premium exhaust system from a world-renowned brand that won't blast your budget to bits. dB Performance Exhaust by Corsa leverages the legend and the technical expertise behind Corsa Exhaust and applies it to the specific needs of the truck enthusiast. dB knows that trucks deserve a special growl all their own, and these kits guarantee that your rig is heard!
Crafted from 3" stainless steel tubing with fully-welded straight-through mufflers, your dB system lifts restrictions to let the power and sound flow free. With enough room to roll a billiard ball right through, this newfound flow instantly boosts horsepower, torque and fuel economy. And thanks to Corsa's anti-resonance technology, your dB exhaust cancels out annoying cab drone.
Along with the tubes & mufflers, dB includes 12" polished T304 stainless steel tips, clamps and all required mounting hardware. Designed for a DIY installation, dB system is easily installed right in your driveway. And best yet, dB Performance Exhaust by Corsa backs your system with a 10-year warranty.
dB Performance Exhaust by Corsa Customer Reviews
94 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Blake S (Columbia, MO) Reviewed for a 2013 Ford F-150 — Jun 11, 2018 7:55 AM
Made my 5.0 roar. Excellent part throttle sound, loud at WOT, quiet cruising at 50-80 no problem. No drone. I also had my resonator cut out and replaced with a straight pipe. Take it to a reputable exhaust shop and they can get it fitted up no problem on a regular cab 6 and a half foot bed. Perfect!
Reviewed by Lance N (Olean, NY) Reviewed for a 2017 GMC Sierra — Jun 02, 2018 6:49 AM
Very happy with price performance and of course sound.It was a bit louder than I thought it was going to be but im happy with the results. I work at a dealership so had it installed for 64 bucks.I usually get a touring but this is a performance growl! Love it!
Reviewed by Tung N (Houston, TX) Reviewed for a 2014 Toyota Tundra — May 19, 2018 3:50 PM
Exactly what I was looking for. Rumble at acceleration, quiet when driving. Just right.
Reviewed by Victor T (Olympia, WA) Reviewed for a 2011 Ford Escape — Feb 06, 2018 9:42 PM
If you are looking to start or continue upgrading your F-150 EBoost, this should be at the top of your list. Feels and sounds more aggressive with practically no cabin drone at all. Windows down, I can hear the turbos spoiling better.