- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Flowmaster Street Performance Mufflers are the surefire way to boost your ride's power and sound
- Those unmistakable Flowmaster tones are now only a quick installation away
- Available in Aluminized, 304 Stainless or 409 Stainless (for most models)—both fully MIG-welded for maximum durability
- Bolsters torque, horsepower and even mileage
- Reduces engine heat and wear
- Available in a variety of tones—mild, moderate and aggressive (depends on model)
- Ideal for all types of driving conditions
- Made for your year, make and model (may require modification during installation)
- Backed by a 3-year warranty on aluminized steel and a limited Lifetime Warranty on stainless steel
Power up to an enriched driving experience with Flowmaster Street Performance Mufflers perched from your ride's back end. When you ditch that stock muffler and hit the gas with Flowmaster in your corner, getting behind the wheel is always a pleasure.
With tones that vary from mild and moderate to aggressive (depends on model), heads are sure to turn whether your cruising on that daily drive or burning rubber at the weekend track. And, Flowmaster mufflers go above and beyond your expectations when it comes to improved gas mileage, torque and horsepower.
Made for your year, make and model (may require modification during installation), these Street Performance Mufflers by Flowmaster also reduce heat and other stress factors on your engine. What's more, your new Flowmaster is backed by a 3-year warranty on the aluminized steel mufflers, and a limited Lifetime Warranty on the stainless steel mufflers.
- Muffler recommendations are based on OEM specifications, but are not considered direct replacement applications. All mufflers are universal and may require modification during installation.
Flowmaster Street Performance Mufflers Customer Reviews
82 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Lawrence B (SALUDA, VA) Reviewed for a 2003 Toyota Tundra — Mar 16, 2018 6:11 AM
I owned 4 of them, put them on all my trucks and cars, love the sound and performance.
Reviewed by Keith G (ELLICOTT CITY, MD) Reviewed for a 2005 Toyota Tacoma — Feb 09, 2018 8:07 AM
The flow master Series 50 was a good choice, not too aggressive with reasonably low cabin noise. Nice V6 growl on acceleration with low idle noise feels like a totally different vehicle nice upgrade.
Reviewed by James C (LAKESIDE, TX) Reviewed for a 1976 Chevy Corvette — Dec 20, 2017 7:32 PM
I LOVE THE SOUND HOWEVER WAS TRULY DISAPPOINTED THAT THE EXPECTED STAINLESS STEEL TURNED OUT TO BE BLACK. I HAVE A 1976 VETTE AND THE MUFFLERS REALLY STAND-OUT. SOMEHOW I MESSED UP WHEN ORDERING BECAUSE FOR WHATEVER REASON I THOUGHT FLOWMASTER 44 CAME IN STAINLESS STEEL