- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Uncork your powerplant's true performance with an MBRP Y-Pipe
- Custom engineered for a perfect fit in place of your stock Y pipe
- Mandrel bent to strip away exhaust flow restrictions for an immediate boost in horsepower and torque
- Pre-bunged to work with your factory oxygen sensors
- Available in two styles: street-legal y pipes with catalytic converters and off-road y pipes without cats
- Bolts in place using factory-style mounting hardware
- Made from your choice of aluminized steel or T-409 stainless
- Backed by a 3-year warranty for aluminized steel and a Lifetime Warranty for stainless steel
You can't trust the numbers on your pickup's spec sheet. Those horsepower and torque ratings are based on the power-robbing stock exhaust system that auto builders use to cut production costs and bump up their bottom line. Unleashing your rig's true power starts when you replace the restrictive stock gear with high-flow MBRP Y-Pipes.
Engineered to electrify gas pedals everywhere, your MBRP Y-Pipe is custom designed for a perfect bolt-on fit. Thanks to its advanced mandrel-bent construction, exhaust gases breeze through without stumbling around the corners—and the faster spent fumes flow out, the faster your truck flies down the road.
Whether you're decking out your daily driver or setting up a dedicated drag racer, there's an MBRP Exhaust Y-Pipe for all occasions. You can pick between a street-legal Y pipe exhaust upgrade with catalytic converters or an off-road version without cats. Both styles come with factory oxygen sensor bungs and are available in either aluminized steel or T-409 stainless. And, MBRP covers your Y-Pipes with 3-year warranty for aluminized steel and a Lifetime Warranty for stainless steel
- ATTN: State of California Consumers
WARNING: This product can expose you to chromium and nickel, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. (For more information go to www.p65warnings.ca.gov)