- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Add some serious pepper to your gas pedal with Flowmaster Scavenger Series Elite Headers
- Custom designed to replace the cast-iron exhaust manifolds on your specific year, make and model vehicle
- Delivers an immediate boost in horsepower, torque, throttle response and efficiency
- Constructed from hard-wearing 14-gauge 409 stainless steel
- Polished to a brilliant finish for lasting looks
- Ceramic coated for maximum durability under harsh conditions
- Equipped with beefy, warp-resistant 3/8" flanges
- 3” ball flange collectors ensure leak-free connections
- Available in either shorty header or long tube header styles (depending on your vehicle)
- Comes with gaskets and all mounting hardware for an at-home install
- Your Flowmaster Scavenger Series Elite Headers are backed by a 1-year warranty
If you're driving around town with cast-iron exhaust manifolds, then your engine is as obstructed as a faith-lacking Imperial Commander under Darth Vader's telekinetic throat pinch. Chuck those chunky, rusty, clogged-up factory components and step up to the forceful performance of Flowmaster Scavenger Series Elite Headers.
Engineered for maximum exhaust flow and minimal backpressure, Scavenger Series Flowmaster Headers unlock hidden horsepower, speed up throttle response and enhance engine efficiency. Your Flowmaster Exhaust Headers are custom built and tuned using 14-gauge stainless steel, 3/8" warp-resistant flanges and 1 5/8" primary tubes. So, hot gases breeze through without restriction, and your gas pedal feels like a hair-triggered bazooka.
As stylish as they are sporty, Flowmaster Scavenger Headers boast a polished finish and a ceramic coating to survive the scorching heat under your hood. Plus, Flowmaster makes two header style: 50-state street legal shorty headers and long tube headers designed for off-road and track use. Both styles are backed by a 1-year warranty.
- ATTN: State of California Consumers
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including nickel (metallic) and chromium (hexavalent compounds) which are known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects, or other reproductive harm (For more information go to www.p65warnings.ca.gov)
Flowmaster Scavenger Series Elite Headers Customer Reviews
10 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Javier C (Mcallen, TX) Reviewed for a 2007 Chrysler 300 — Nov 14, 2016 8:34 AM
Headers paired up with Legmaker True CAI V2 and 87mm throttle body gave my engine a throatier, deeper sound. The engine doesn't feel lazy anymore and it has better throttle response. Noticeable gains in HP and torque. Diablo predator added a couple of weeks later and a custom tune and it feels like a new engine. Cannot wait to install a new exhaust and cam.
Reviewed by Mario N (Augusta, GA) Reviewed for a 1998 Ford Mustang — Sep 30, 2016 5:52 AM
Reviewed by jeffrey b (Lake Placid, FL) Reviewed for a 2008 Chevy Silverado — Sep 27, 2016 5:28 PM