- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Be aware that many vehicles have more than one catalytic converter. Enter your vehicle information above to see available options.
- Help both your ride and the atmosphere with the installation of Magnaflow Direct-Fit Catalytic Converters (CARB)
- Legal in 50 states, these converters comply with California Air Resources Board (CARB) emissions regulations, which require more precious metals and rigorous testing
- Designed for direct-fitment in place of your stock component
- Constructed from long-lasting 16-gauge stainless steel with welded seams
- Internal catalyst’s honeycomb pattern maximizes the exhaust flow surface area for greatly reduced restrictions
- A common solution for P0420 Diagnostic Trouble Code
- Necessary installation gear is included
- Your Magnaflow Direct-Fit Cat Converters (CARB) are covered by a 5-year/50,000-mile external warranty and 2-year/25,000-mile internal warranty
Don’t hold your ride back with stock cat converters, especially when upgrading is as easy as installing a set of Magnaflow Catalytic Converters (50-State Legal). If you’re looking for fast-flowing exhaust and enhanced engine efficiency, then this is the ultimate solution to the P0420 Diagnostic Trouble Code.
Fashioned from 16-gauge stainless steel, filled with precious metals and sealed with welded seams for ultra-durability and flow, these replacement converters have a unique, honeycomb-shaped pattern to maximize their internal surface area. This allows more exhaust to escape faster.
Designed, just as their name implies, for a direct-fit, they meet strict California Air Resources Board (CARB) emissions standards, and carry with them a 5-year/50,000-mile external warranty and 2-year/25,000-mile internal warranty.
- Laws regarding the placement of cat converters are strict and vary by region. Check your local laws for regulations covering catalytic converter installation and replacement.
Magnaflow Direct-Fit Catalytic Converters - CARB Customer Reviews
45 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Craig G (Melbourne, FL) Reviewed for a 2001 Honda Civic — Jan 17, 2018 1:54 PM
Amazing product! The original hp is back with better peddle response and a noticeable increase in hp/torgue from mid range to redline! The only reason for not giving all 5 stars in every category is after spending over $500 on this product magnaflow does not include all the necessary hardware. I had to buy new nuts, bolts and washers to connect downstream of the cat since the factory bolts are welded in place they obviously stay with the old removed component! Really Magnaflow???????????????????
Reviewed by Vincent F D (SAN DIEGO, CA) Reviewed for a 1992 Honda Civic — Jan 16, 2018 8:08 PM
This Cat passed my smog test with flying colors. I think the piping is bigger than the stock one so if you're wanting to upgrade your exhaust, you're good to go.
Reviewed by Zachary V (Novato, CA) Reviewed for a 2000 Mazda Miata/MX-5 — Jul 31, 2017 8:17 PM
Works well. No more cel. Only complaint I had was the bottom portion was not threaded for studs so I had to use bolts not a big deal but clearance was a little challenging getting bolts that fit just right.