- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- These converters are designed to fit vehicles with a factory exhaust configuration and may not work with certain aftermarket exhaust modifications. Please verify fitment before ordering.
- Go green – and save some green – with PaceSetter Direct-Fit Catalytic Converters (Federal EPA-Compliant)
- Acts as a direct bolt-on replacement for fast and efficient installation
- Carefully constructed from 16-gauge stainless steel, making them more durable than stock units
- A common fix for P0420 Diagnostic Trouble Code
- Built right here in the USA
- 3/8” thick CNC-machined flanges are tough and ensure a great fit
- EPA-approved, they carry the EPA-required warranty for a replacement converter
- Your PaceSetter Direct-Fit Catalytic Converter (Federal EPA-Compliant) is supported by a 5-year/50,000-mile warranty
Few parts sap performance like a clogged catalytic converter. This extra-critical part scrubs spent exhaust of harmful pollutants before it exits the tailpipe. Inevitably, it becomes clogged or worn-down over time, which leads to sluggish acceleration, poor power and miserable fuel mileage. Replacing a bad catalytic converter often involves a trip to the dealership for an expensive repair, but there’s a far more affordable option – PaceSetter Direct-Fit Catalytic Converters (Federal EPA-Compliant).
These super-scrubbers are the cat’s meow, offering the same fit and performance as your stock converters but at a better price. PaceSetter Direct-Fit Catalytic Converters can be bolted on at your local muffler shop… or in your driveway for massive savings.
To top it all off, these ultra-economical converters are built better than your failure-prone factory units. They’re made from 16-gauge stainless steel for years of rust-free enjoyment. Your PaceSetter Direct-Fit Catalytic Converters (Federal EPA-Compliant) are supported with a 5-year/50,000-mile warranty.
- Laws regarding replacement of catalytic converters are strict and vary by area. Check your local laws for regulations covering catalytic converter installation and replacement.
- Not available for sale or use in California.
PaceSetter Direct-Fit Catalytic Converters (Federal EPA-Compliant) Customer Reviews
15 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Craig B (ALEXANDRIA, VA) Reviewed for a 2002 Toyota Tundra — Oct 16, 2018 8:31 PM
Reviewed by Donald S (PONTIAC, IL) Reviewed for a 2002 Pontiac Firebird — Oct 05, 2018 6:03 AM
I had both cats replaced at the same time by a professional mechanic. He remarked at the fit, quality and factory appearance of the Pacesetters. The install took less than 2 hours and no more P0420. I also noted a better sounding exhaust note. Thanks Autoanything.
Reviewed by michael m (DENVER, CO) Reviewed for a 1996 Dodge Ram — Dec 12, 2017 8:47 PM
I installed this, along with a set of PaceSetter shorty headers. I love the two piece design for the collectors, because it made it so much easier to line up and install the pipes under the truck. My gripe is that PaceSetter products don't fit together that well. The flare on the collectors of the catalytic converter were too small for the outlet end of the headers, from the very same brand. I was able to flare the collectors, but shouldn't have had too since they were the same brand and sho
Reviewed by Joseph M (FREELAND, PA) — Nov 14, 2017 3:01 PM