- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Tune your street machine’s sound and power with the Invidia Exhaust System
- Custom made for your specific year, make and model vehicle
- Fat, mandrel-bent pipes make for restriction-free exhaust flow
- Made from quality materials like titanium and SUS304 stainless steel
- Designed for top performance, power, sound and style
- Engineered to deliver maximum exhaust flow and reduced backpressure
- Each system is powered by custom Invidia performance mufflers
- Includes tubes, mufflers, tips, clamps, hardware, hangers and installation instructions (varies by kit)
- Most kits are available in single and dual exit configurations (depends on vehicle)
- Craftsmanship, designs and welds deliver an exhaust that’s like a work of art
- Choose from multiple styles to meet your tuning needs from mild to wild
- G200: Large diameter muffler with expanded tip boosts flow and has a mild performance tone
- Q300: Deep and mild performance tone with aerodynamic flat-bottomed mufflers that cut down on high-speed drag
- Gemini: Fully polished, dual muffler system with x-pipe for balanced flow and a strong performance tone
- N1: Oustanding flow with an aggressive performance tone
- N1 Racing: Highest flow with an extremely aggressive tone
- N1 Racing exhaust does not include a resonator or flex pipe. Please check local laws due to extreme sound levels generated
- Your Invidia Exhaust System is backed by a 1-year warranty
Sport compact, hot hatch and performance sedan drivers are no strangers to spirited motoring. Most of these cars deliver a thrill ride right out of the box. But, when facing down a V8 powered muscle car, you may start wishing you had a couple extra cylinders under the hood. Well, stop wishing and start winning with a power-producing Invidia Exhaust System.
Invidia Exhaust Systems are more than a way to get a little extra sound and power. Unleashing maximum horsepower and torque gains, Invidia performance catback exhaust transforms your sport compact into a tarmac-munching driving machine. And, the polished stainless steel muffler, capped off with titanium or Stainless Steel tips, adds an aggressive style to your ride. Plus, you get a nice boost in MPGs, if you can keep your foot out it!
The other benefit of rolling with Invidia is choice. Depending on your performance needs and budget, there's an Invidia system for you. To balance performance and price, bolt on the N1 kit. Pure performance? Go for the G200. For high-speed motoring, it's the aero-shaped Q300. And, for top-shelf power and style, the Invidia Gemini Exhaust is your ticket to the winner's circle. Best yet, Invidia backs your Exhaust system with a 1-year warranty.
Invidia Exhaust Systems Customer Reviews
35 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Donald R L (Brighton, CO) Reviewed for a 2017 Subaru Legacy — Nov 20, 2018 12:19 AM
"Perfect exhaust for my car. Does take some effort to install, since original exhaust has only one muffler. Spend a little time installing passenger side hangers and before you know it, you now have that amazing STi deep rumble!"
Reviewed by Sydney T (RUSSELL, MA) Reviewed for a 2006 Subaru Impreza — Jun 13, 2018 9:44 PM
Reviewed by Perry M (Morris Plains, NJ) Reviewed for a 2013 Infiniti G37 — Mar 28, 2018 3:40 AM
The exhaust figment was excellent with no unpleasant surprises. All hardware was included. The sound is deep and not tinny. There no drone at highway speeds, or doing a little bit more. The finish when clean and polished is truly eye candy. I'm very happy with choice
Reviewed by Joel O (ATLANTA, GA) Reviewed for a 2004 Infiniti G35 — Mar 19, 2018 8:29 PM
I love the exhaust, good sound, no drone, quality parts and a perfect fit. Autoanything is great I've bought many things from them and never regret it. New parts, delivered on time and in working order everytime.
Reviewed by cory w (PELHAM, AL) Reviewed for a 2014 Dodge Ram — Aug 30, 2017 8:43 AM