- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
Get it for the Holidays!
U.S. shipments only. Excludes AK and HI.
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- The Flowmaster 40 Series Delta Flow Muffler boasts famous Flowmaster power and torque with a milder tone and reduced interior resonance
- The ideal muffler for late-model performance cars and dual-exhaust cruisers
- Utilizes Delta Flow deflector technology for noise reduction and superior exhaust scavenging
- Original two-chamber design maximizes horsepower and torque
- Casing embossed with the Flowmaster name
- Available in aluminized and stainless steel
- Your Flowmaster 40 Series Delta Flow Muffler carries a 3-year warranty on aluminized and Limited Lifetime Warranty on stainless
All the power and performance of Flowmaster's muscular mufflers without the roaring interior resonance-that's the idea behind their 40 Series Delta Flow Muffler. It's the ideal pick for late-model performance cars that want powerful exterior tone while enjoying a quieter ride.
At the heart of the 2-chamber design is Flowmaster's exclusive Delta Flow technology. This innovative engineering utilizes precision-placed deflectors that not only mute interior sound, they fuel increased exhaust scavenging for the most possible power.
Also ideal for dual exhaust cruisers, the Flowmaster 40 Series Delta Flow Muffler boasts the quality construction you'd expect from Flowmaster. Each Flowmaster muffler is built with 16-gauge aluminized steel or stainless steel for corrosion resistance and fully mig-welded for maximum durability. Best yet, your Flowmaster 40 Series Delta Flow Muffler boasts a 3-year warranty on aluminized and a Limited Lifetime Warranty on stainless steel.
- Flowmaster 40 Series Delta Flow Mufflers come in a variety of inlet/outlet configurations and sizes, shown above. Select the inlet/outlet diameter you need from the drop down at right.
- Select 40 Series Delta Flow model configurations are available with T-409 stainless steel construction instead of aluminized steel for extending protection against corrosion and yellowing.
- ATTN: State of California Consumers
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including nickel (metallic) and chromium (hexavalent compounds) which are known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects, or other reproductive harm (For more information go to www.p65warnings.ca.gov)
Flowmaster 40 Series Delta Flow Mufflers Customer Reviews
74 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Brandon K (CATLETTSBURG, KY) Reviewed for a 2005 Chevy Avalanche — Aug 15, 2017 9:25 PM
Reviewed by Marcus M (BUDA, TX) Reviewed for a 2002 Chevy Silverado — Aug 06, 2017 8:36 PM
Great throaty sound, not too loud, little cab noise but nothing that's bothersome. Had it installed at muffler shop to insure proper installation. Really opens up when I get on it. Very happy with price and quality.
Reviewed by Nicholas O (Algonquin, IL) Reviewed for a 2000 Ford Ranger — Apr 19, 2017 3:52 PM
Solid construction and good fit because.....its universal! Most of my exhaust is custom since the original rotted out so it sits only a foot off the cat pipe and turned down....if a good rumble is what your after this muffler will suffice but your scenario may differ.