- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- The Flowmaster Super 40 Series Muffler bellows the deepest tone available for high-horsepower street cars
- Crafted from aluminized steel for corrosion resistance and precision mig welded for maximum durability
- Advanced Gen II Delta Flow chamber deflector technology keeps the tone outside
- Original two-chamber design maximizes horsepower and torque
- The Super 40 Muffler boasts the smooth look of Flowmaster's original black case
- Casing embossed with the Flowmaster name
- Your Flowmaster Super 40 Series Muffler carries a 3-year warranty
When sound and power matter most for your high-horsepower ride, pick the muffler that built Flowmaster's legendary reputation and unique tone. The Flowmaster Super 40 Series Muffler runs deeper and more powerful than any other street muffler out there-even Flowmaster's famed American Thunder 40 Series.
What's even more amazing about the Super 40 is the balance of deep Flowmaster tone and reduced interior resonance. Thanks to exclusive Gen II Delta Flow technology, the Flowmaster Super 40 Series Muffler employs precision deflectors in the 2-chamber design that keep powerful sound mostly outside.
Also ideal for dual exhaust cruisers, Flowmaster Super 40 Mufflers boast the quality construction you expect from Flowmaster. Each Flowmaster muffler is built with 16-gauge aluminized steel for corrosion resistance and fully mig-welded for maximum durability. Best yet, your Flowmaster Super 40 Series Muffler comes with their original black case and boasts a 3-year warranty.
- Flowmaster Super 40 Mufflers come in a variety of inlet/outlet configurations and sizes, shown above. Select the inlet/outlet diameter you need from the drop down at right.
- ATTN: State of California Consumers
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including nickel (metallic) and chromium (hexavalent compounds) which are known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects, or other reproductive harm (For more information go to www.p65warnings.ca.gov)
Flowmaster Super 40 Series Mufflers Customer Reviews
161 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Daniel H (Sherwood, AR) Reviewed for a 2005 Chevy Avalanche — Nov 14, 2018 8:03 AM
This muffler sounds absolutely awesome!! It has an aggressive, deep, race car sound! And, AutoAnything blew the doors off everyone's prices. I bought it for $80 less than the local shop quoted me!
Reviewed by Desmond S (HIRAM, GA) Reviewed for a 2012 Dodge Ram — Oct 16, 2017 5:23 AM
Great exhaust! I can definitely tell the difference from replacing my 40 series with the Super 40! Same loudness, but slightly deeper tone, a deeper growl! Great pricing!
Reviewed by Lloyd B (Clarksville, TN) Reviewed for a 2015 Dodge Ram — Aug 04, 2017 3:40 AM
I initially considered the Flowmaster American Thunder Series direct replacement muffler for my 2015 Ram (5.7 V8), but the prospect of paying well over $300 for a 50 Series with some extra pipe for direct replacement just didn't make sense. I decided to go with a stainless Super 40 Series (Part#8530452), which I purchased via Auto Anything for $93. Installation at my local muffler shop was $80. The result: an awesome throaty sound with minimal cabin drone. Oh yeah, it cost me under $200, too!
Reviewed by RENE S (Arlington, TX) Reviewed for a 2005 Pontiac GTO — Mar 24, 2017 6:48 AM
These Super 40's really woke the car up. Very noticeable gain in acceleration. I also had my muffler shop install an X-Pipe and wow did this pairing wake this GTO up. Spent half of what a cat back system would of cost.