- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- The Flowmaster 50 Series Delta Flow Muffler boasts famous Flowmaster power and torque with a mild exterior tone and virtually no interior resonance
- Ideal for bringing drag strip power and sound to street cars and sport trucks
- The Flowmaster 50 Series Delta Flow Muffler utilizes Delta Flow deflector technology for noise reduction and superior exhaust scavenging
- Specialized 3-chamber "H" design maximizes horsepower and torque while assisting noise reduction
- Casing embossed with the Flowmaster name
- Available in aluminized steel or T409 stainless steel
- Your Flowmaster 50 Series Delta Flow Muffler carries a 3-year warranty on aluminized steel; Limited Lifetime Warranty on stainless steel
Give your vehicle the best in both power and reduced exhaust noise withFlowmaster 50 Series Delta Flow Muffler. Its unique 3-chamber "H" design ups the ante on power, torque and even gas mileage. And, the 50 Series Delta Flow offers a milder tone than roaring, aggressive mufflers.
The secret to the reduced interior resonance of the 50 Series is Flowmaster's exclusive Delta Flow technology, which precisely places deflectors for powerful tone outside, yet interior calm. Plus, this Flowmaster muffler technology boosts power by improving exhaust gas scavenging.
The 50 Series Delta Flow Muffler boasts the quality construction you'd expect from Flowmaster. Each Flowmaster muffler is built with 16-gauge aluminized steel for corrosion resistance and fully mig-welded for maximum durability. Best yet, your Flowmaster 50 Series Delta Flow Muffler boasts a 3-year warranty on aluminized and a Limited Lifetime Warranty on stainless steel.
- Flowmaster 50 Series Delta Flow Mufflers come in a variety of inlet/outlet configurations and sizes, shown above. Select the inlet/outlet diameter you need from the drop down at right.
- Select 50 Series Delta Flow model configurations are available with T-409 stainless steel construction instead of aluminized steel for extending protection against corrosion and yellowing.
- ATTN: State of California Consumers
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including nickel (metallic) and chromium (hexavalent compounds) which are known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects, or other reproductive harm (For more information go to www.p65warnings.ca.gov)
Flowmaster 50 Series Delta Flow Mufflers Customer Reviews
136 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Mark M (KATY, TX) Reviewed for a 2001 GMC Sonoma — Oct 10, 2018 1:02 AM
Was worried that it would be to loud but gives a nice mild sound to my little 2.2L motor. Seem to run smoother on open road with less up shift. Used stock pipes 2.25" in and 2.25" out
Reviewed by AJ E (LINCOLN, NE) Reviewed for a 2015 Chevy Silverado — May 08, 2018 5:56 AM
The only complaint I have is its not quite as loud as I was hoping, but then again had it been too loud I would have been far more disappointed. Since I wanted it welded in, I had it professionally installed. Took 30 minutes and felt like I got a good deal at $70. Nice tone on start up, barely noticeable drone when the AFM kicks in, smoother acceleration and better mpg but not sure by how much. Autoanything was awesome once again with two day delivery.
Reviewed by David V (MANLIUS, NY) Reviewed for a 2000 Jeep Grand Cherokee — Apr 17, 2018 2:37 AM
Flowmaster mufflers have always been quality, but most often more than I wanted to spend. When I finally bit the bullet and bought one, it exceeded my expectations. It has a nice deep rumble that is not overly loud or offensive but about as loud as I want it to be. Sounds perfect for my straight 6 cylinder jeep.
Reviewed by Andrew M (High Rolls Mountain Park, NM) Reviewed for a 2008 Jeep Grand Cherokee — Dec 26, 2017 7:36 AM
The muffler arrived with one side scraped up which wasn't a concern for me. Installation was easy. Just make sure you have clearance where the tail pipe bends next to where the spare tire heat shield is located. I had to cut and reposition the rear hangar to move the pipe over about an inch. The 50 series is quiet and slightly louder then the stock muffler. I was told by the sales person that the 40 series was ubnoctously loud and I should get the 50 series. I should have gone with the 40.