- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
Get it for the Holidays!
U.S. shipments only. Excludes AK and HI.
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- The Flowmaster 50 Series Big Block Muffler cranks-out extra power and torque for powerful trucks, SUVs and RVs—especially when towing
- Sounds a more mild version of the famous Flowmaster tone for revealing your engine power without waking the neighbors
- Drops under-hood temperatures as much as 200°F, extending engine life
- Unique H-chamber design reduces interior resonance for a smooth, calm ride inside your cab
- Large chamber capacity handles your engine's power under heavy loads
- Increased engine efficiency delivers a critical boost in gas mileage
- Crafted from aluminized steel for corrosion resistance and precision mig welded for maximum durability
- Your Flowmaster 50 Series Big Block Muffler boasts a 3-year warranty
Increased power, torque and mileage are vital for today's trucks, SUVs and RVs. That's why Flowmaster makes a 50 Series Big Block Muffler that cranks-out extra force at the pedal for towing. Plus, the efficiency of the Flowmaster 50 series Big Block reduces under-hood temperatures, lengthening the life of critical engine components.
Don't forget the famous Flowmaster sound you get with the 50 Series Big Block Muffler. It's a milder tone-quieter than the 40 Series-but with plenty of the famous Flowmaster roar. Interior resonance is greatly reduced by the large H-chamber design, which not only makes for a calmer cab but also handles your big engine under heavy loads.
The 50 Series Big Block Muffler boasts the quality construction you'd expect from Flowmaster. Each Flowmaster Muffler is built with 16-gauge aluminized steel for corrosion resistance and fully mig-welded for maximum durability. Best yet, your Flowmaster 50 Series Big Block Muffler boasts a 3-year warranty.
- Flowmaster 50 Series Big Block Mufflers come in a variety of inlet/outlet configurations and sizes, shown above. Select the inlet/outlet diameter you need from the drop down at right.
Flowmaster 50 Series Big Block Mufflers Customer Reviews
18 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Jesse A (NORTON, VA) Reviewed for a 2004 GMC Sierra — Jul 11, 2019 6:36 AM
. Certainly made the exhaust quiet, the engine makes most the noise now. Doesn't really have a "tone" over stock muffler. About the same as I can tell. I had the stock 3.5" with a test pipe on it and edge juice. You touch the throttle and it was taking off. This muffler is HUGELY restrictive compared to a test pipe or even straight through 4". Really have to step on it to get it to move now. To do again, I'd buy a 4" system w/muffler and be done with it.
Reviewed by William L (Canandaigua, NY) Reviewed for a 2015 Chevy Silverado — Jul 25, 2017 7:00 AM
Reviewed by RICKY H (SUMNER, WA) Reviewed for a 2017 Chevy Silverado — May 02, 2017 6:35 AM
So happy with the new sound and so is the wife. You most def can hear it - but never is it obnoxious - not even at WOT. Just a nice mellow tone from idle to 75mph and no drone - no chopper sound - Deleted flapper. No difference in V4 around town or on the highway.... One big plus - now I can hear it shift - which helps feel it shift - before I hardly knew when it shifted. . Towed up a long grade - no drone - just a nice throaty sound even working it.... Cold & warm starts sound great!
Reviewed by Kemuel J (Aurora, CO) Reviewed for a 2002 Chevy Avalanche — Aug 31, 2014 11:05 AM
Reviewed by Roland R (North Las Vegas, NV) Reviewed for a 2005 Chevy Silverado — Jun 19, 2013 10:09 AM
Exactly the tone I wanted and not overly loud. Wanted to also reduce back pressure and perhaps improve mileage; have not yet been able to confirm that. The muffler fit well with the included length of pipe and looked strong and durable.