- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- The Flowmaster 60 Series Delta Flow Muffler adds power and torque in a model ideal for 4 and 6 cylinder engine vehicles
- Provides a nice mellow exhaust tone outside for a performance sound that's not over-the-top loud
- Exclusive Delta Flow technology delivers superior scavenging and minimized interior resonance—keeps the ride quiet inside
- Also an excellent muffler for sport-compact cars and other small displacement vehicles
- Crafted from aluminized steel for corrosion resistance and precision mig welded for maximum durability
- Casing embossed with the Flowmaster name
- Your Flowmaster 60 Series Delta Flow Muffler carries a 3-year warranty
Now there's a way for your vehicle to mellow out and speed-up at the same time. Flowmaster's 60 Series Delta Flow Muffler is the path to an outstanding boost in power and torque, plus a nice mellow exterior sound. It's the ideal addition to 4 and 6 cylinder engine vehicles.
With the Flowmaster 60 Series, the exhaust tone stays outside. Thanks to exclusive Delta Flow technology, special deflectors in the muffler chamber minimize interior resonance for in-cab calm. This also aides scavenging, which produces the most possible power and torque.
Ideal for sport-compact cars and other small displacement vehicles, the Flowmaster 60 Series Delta Flow Muffler boasts the quality construction you'd expect from Flowmaster. Each Flowmaster Muffler is built with 16-gauge aluminized steel for corrosion resistance and fully mig-welded for maximum durability. Best yet, your Flowmaster 60 Series Delta Flow Muffler boasts a 3-year warranty.
- Flowmaster 60 Series Delta Flow Mufflers come in a variety of inlet/outlet configurations and sizes, shown above. Select the inlet/outlet diameter you need from the drop down at right.
Flowmaster 60 Series Delta Flow Mufflers Customer Reviews
21 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Ed A (HILO, HI) Reviewed for a 2016 Hyundai Veloster — Apr 18, 2017 9:28 PM
Reviewed by Charles B (Emigrant, MT) Reviewed for a 1996 Toyota T100 — Nov 24, 2013 12:27 AM
I was looking for a muffler that would provide better performance than my stock muffler, yet would be pretty quiet. This muffler fit the bill. It's quiet at idle and while cruising, and has a mild, deep tone when accelerating. Gives the little four-banger a bit more pep.
Reviewed by Marisa L (HAMMOND, LA) Reviewed for a 2010 Dodge Ram — Sep 17, 2013 8:32 PM
put on a 4cylinder (8 spark plugs) 2000 ford ranger.. was nothing special. barely hear it.. quiet rumble when taking off and no interior sound while driving. decided to cut the pipes and let the exhaust come straight from flowmaster.. a little louder. still not as loud as i wanted but without the pipes, there was an interior sound added. it's a great muffler if you ain't something subtle and clean. i was just expecting louder!