- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- The Flowmaster 50 Series HD Muffler is specifically designed for high-horsepower trucks such as turbo diesels, Hemis, and performance-modified engine models
- Provides a big boost to sound, horsepower and torque
- Adds the aggressive Flowmaster exterior tone outside, with reduced interior resonance
- The Flowmaster 50 Series HD boasts a beastly chamber size for handling big engines under large loads
- Drops engine compartment heat by as much as 200°, extending the life of engine parts
- Crafted from aluminized steel for corrosion resistance and precision mig welded for maximum durability
- Casing embossed with the Flowmaster name
- Your Flowmaster 50 Series HD Muffler carries a 3-year warranty
The stock muffler riding underneath your high-horsepower truck is holding back power, torque and throaty tone. Swap it out for a Flowmaster 50 Series HD Muffler, and unleash the beast beneath your hood!
Specifically made for the dominating engines of modified trucks, turbo diesels and Hemis, the Flowmaster 50 Series HD turns your favorite sled into a dominating road beast with the famous Flowmaster aggressive tone. It puts big horsepower at the pedal for towing, hauling, or just cruisin'.
The Flowmaster 50 Series HD also boasts a larger chamber size, designed to handle large engine loads. It also reduces engine compartment heat by as much as 200°, extending the life of critical engine parts.
Each Flowmaster 50 Series HD Muffler is built with top-quality 16-gauge aluminized steel for corrosion resistance and fully mig-welded for maximum durability. Best yet, your Flowmaster 50 Series HD Muffler boasts a 3-year warranty.
- Flowmaster 50 Series HD Mufflers come in a variety of inlet/outlet configurations and sizes, shown above. Select the inlet/outlet diameter you need from the drop down at right.
- ATTN: State of California Consumers
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including nickel (metallic) and chromium (hexavalent compounds) which are known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects, or other reproductive harm (For more information go to www.p65warnings.ca.gov)
Flowmaster 50 Series HD Mufflers Customer Reviews
59 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Kevin T (Hialeah, FL) Reviewed for a 2019 Ram 2500 — Jan 25, 2020 1:44 PM
Reviewed by James E (Lancaster, CA) Reviewed for a 2016 Dodge Ram — Jul 02, 2018 10:36 PM
Lets the 3.0 Ecodiesel breath. Boosts power climbing hills and mountains. I tried a 70 series Big Block first.Got noticeable improvements. Over time I found that the 70 series ran very HOT!!! Called Flowmaster, and they advised the Pro Series or the 50 Series HD. Flowmaster said the Turbo made more heat, that needed larger internal passages. Even with a small engine. With the Banks intake, I have quiet added power! Stealth Power!
Reviewed by Everett D (PEORIA, IL) Reviewed for a 2014 Dodge Ram — Mar 21, 2017 5:40 AM
Reviewed by Tobi H (Eagle Point, OR) Reviewed for a 2011 Dodge Ram — Oct 10, 2016 8:48 PM
I had my muffler installed by a shop, they complained that it was slightly difficult to install and recommended the super 40 for ease. I still had the 50 HD installed and I'm glad I did! Nice low rumble, not loud but loud enough. I'm very happy with my purchase.