- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Unlock the power and the fury of your exhaust system with the Injen Universal Muffler
- Dyno-proven design streamlines your exhaust flow—greatly reducing your backpressure for real energy gains across the entire RPM spectrum
- The single-chamber Injen Universal Muffler is built to last from aerospace-grade T-304 stainless steel
- Transforms your timid stock exhaust tone into a deep, throaty, distinct growl
- Your Injen Universal Muffler is the same muffler used in Injen's celebrated SES Performance Exhaust System
- Comes in two inlet sizes: 2 3/8" and 3"
- The Universal Muffler's 4" wide-mouth outlet adds an aggressive, street-savvy look to the back of your vehicle
- The Injen Universal Muffler measures in at 18" to 20" in length, with an average diameter of 6 ½"
- Built in the USA
- Backed by a 3-year workmanship warranty and a 1-year finish warranty
Crank up the energy, volume and excitement of your car, truck or SUV with Injen's hi-performance Universal Muffler. Now, the same advanced muffler design that made their SES Performance Exhaust legendary is available for almost every vehicle. Whether you're building a custom exhaust or just adding a deeper note to your stock set of pipes, Injen's Universal Muffler delivers an aggressive finish to your system.
For optimal exhaust flow, the Injen Universal Muffler utilizes a dyno-proven single-chamber design. By letting the waste gasses flow straight through, you virtually eliminate power-robbing backpressure.
Injen crafts your Universal Muffler from 100% aerospace-grade T-304 stainless steel. No other metal delivers the same durability, strength and corrosion resistance as stainless.
The Injen Universal Muffler comes in two inlet sizes: 2 3/8" or 3". Both sizes feature a 4" wide-mouth tip, and both are backed by a 1-year warranty.
- For a secure mount that won't leak, the Injen Universal Muffler welds directly onto your existing exhaust pipe in place of your stock muffler.
Thanks to the Magnuson Moss Warranty Act: US Code – Title 15, Chapter 50, Sections 2301-2312, your vehicle’s factory warranty is protected by law when you add aftermarket parts. Details
Injen High Performance Mufflers Customer Reviews
21 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Clement M (MEDLEY, FL) Reviewed for a 2006 Mitsubishi Eclipse — Aug 28, 2016 5:57 AM
This muffler sounds loud but in the best way. The way it's constructed is cool, it has the form of a vortex inside which improves the exhaust flow. I got it welded on at a local muffler shop and now my car is a totally different car.
Reviewed by Patrick H (ALBUQUERQUE, NM) Reviewed for a 2006 Honda Accord — Jun 07, 2016 1:25 PM
The Injen high performance mufflers were perfect for my wife's car. The 2006 Honda Accord V-6 comes stock with two resonators, which I left attached and the sound is perfect for her car, a low and quite rumble, which intensifies as you run the rpms. More sound would be realized if one or both resonators were removed.
Reviewed by Richard S (AUBURN, CA) Reviewed for a 2012 Honda Accord — Mar 30, 2015 3:41 PM
original install sounded good, but not great. Installer recomended removing rear/smaller resonator...wow! sounds like more than a 6 under the hood
Reviewed by Carson K (beach lake, PA) Reviewed for a 2009 Toyota Camry — Mar 06, 2014 10:01 PM
I recently had this muffler installed on my 2009 Toyota Camry. I made an appointment at my local muffler shop to get this installed. I also had the shop do a custom Cat-Back exhaust with 2.25" piping and a resonator delete. My Heart dropped when I heard the shop start up my car. The sound was LOUD, but not obnoxious, it's a very deep purr noise when driving and when accelerating, this muffer gets loud, but continues to have that deep sound. This sound is in no way "ricey" sounding at all.
Reviewed by Josiah T (RICHMOND HILL, NY) Reviewed for a 2012 Mitsubishi Lancer — Jun 23, 2013 7:23 AM
I had to take it in to my local muffler shop to reroute some piping but all in all it sounds great. Excellent deep tone not the raspy ricer sound you here on civics. Great purchase in my opinion.