- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Magnaflow Mufflers sport a universal flow-through design that's ideal for cars, trucks, vans and SUVs
- Crafted from top-quality stainless steel for an extreme shine and premium durability
- Smooth welds make for a clean appearance and a rugged casing that lasts
- Magnaflow Mufflers bring expert-tuned performance sound—not overwhelming unpleasant noise
- Available in a variety of sizes, inlet/outlet configurations and diameters
- Stainless Steel Magnaflow Mufflers are reversible for custom installation projects
- Case stamped with the Magnaflow logo to ensure authenticity
- Your Stainless Steel Magnaflow Muffler carries a Lifetime Warranty
Stainless Steel Magnaflow Mufflers rule the road with show-quality looks, sound and durability. These top-quality mufflers, with a wide-open flow design crafted by exhaust experts, put extra punch into virtually any system.
For show-quality looks and unmatched longevity, these Magnaflow Mufflers employ top-quality stainless steel construction. Couple the extreme polished shine with smooth welds, and your Magnaflow Muffler sizzles.
Equal to the scorching looks of a Stainless Steel Magnaflow Muffler is the hot exhaust sound. Magnaflow relies on a tuned performance note-not overbearing noise-to craft their signature sound of performance. The refined tone is sure to be the soundtrack of your driving for years.
Getting the Magnaflow Muffler for you is easy. Just pick the inlet/outlet diameters and configuration you need and you'll be ready to rock. Best yet, your Stainless Steel Magnaflow Muffler is backed by a Lifetime Warranty.
Magnaflow Performance Mufflers Customer Reviews
216 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Thomas K (Alder Creek, NY) Reviewed for a 1976 Ford F-150 — Jul 10, 2018 3:05 AM
Reviewed by Francisco C (Midland, TX) Reviewed for a 2017 Toyota Tacoma — Jul 02, 2018 11:33 AM
Reviewed by ERIC W (EL PASO, TX) Reviewed for a 2014 Dodge Durango — Jun 25, 2018 10:36 PM
I had my cat back system removed. Initially replaced the center resonator (suitcase) with two 14x4 magnaflows, an x-pipe and straight pipes back to the tips. It was a bit too loud. Sounded great at startup, but it became too intrusive in the cabin and droned like crazy on the highway. I called magnaflow and they suggested these -- it tones it down just a bit but the car still has great growl and better power than with the stock setup. I love it.
Reviewed by William P (Mount Vernon, TX) Reviewed for a 1938 Buick Special — Apr 12, 2018 4:58 PM
Used these on a street rod with 350 sbc 300 HP show car. Sounds good at idle and wakes up when you romp on it. They almost eliminated a drone problem.Just loud enough to let everyone know the car is not a wimp. Would definitely buy again.
Reviewed by DJ B (SANTA ROSA, CA) Reviewed for a 2016 Toyota Corolla — Apr 10, 2018 12:16 PM
I have an 11th gen Corolla CVT. Stock muffler was too quiet and had more than enough backpressure. Got a muffler delete and the car was too loud and lost power/low end torque due to loss of backpressure. With the Magnaflow performance muffler, my car exhales a bit better and low end torque has improved as well as gas mileage. Great quality product and worth the money.