- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Magnaflow Mufflers sport a universal flow-through design that's ideal for cars, trucks, vans and SUVs
- Crafted from top-quality stainless steel for an extreme shine and premium durability
- Smooth welds make for a clean appearance and a rugged casing that lasts
- Magnaflow Mufflers bring expert-tuned performance sound—not overwhelming unpleasant noise
- Available in a variety of sizes, inlet/outlet configurations and diameters
- Stainless Steel Magnaflow Mufflers are reversible for custom installation projects
- Case stamped with the Magnaflow logo to ensure authenticity
- Your Stainless Steel Magnaflow Muffler carries a Lifetime Warranty
Stainless Steel Magnaflow Mufflers rule the road with show-quality looks, sound and durability. These top-quality mufflers, with a wide-open flow design crafted by exhaust experts, put extra punch into virtually any system.
For show-quality looks and unmatched longevity, these Magnaflow Mufflers employ top-quality stainless steel construction. Couple the extreme polished shine with smooth welds, and your Magnaflow Muffler sizzles.
Equal to the scorching looks of a Stainless Steel Magnaflow Muffler is the hot exhaust sound. Magnaflow relies on a tuned performance note-not overbearing noise-to craft their signature sound of performance. The refined tone is sure to be the soundtrack of your driving for years.
Getting the Magnaflow Muffler for you is easy. Just pick the inlet/outlet diameters and configuration you need and you'll be ready to rock. Best yet, your Stainless Steel Magnaflow Muffler is backed by a Lifetime Warranty.
Magnaflow Performance Mufflers Customer Reviews
220 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Alex E (OOLTEWAH, TN) — May 10, 2019 7:14 AM
I was shooting for some low end growl that only made noise when you got on the gas. This muffler did just that BUT the drone at 1,500 RPM is unbearable. I've had it on for a week but already plan on getting rid of it and going with the TRD cat back kit. Should have stuck with what I originally wanted instead of being economically minded. HA!
Reviewed by Thomas K (Alder Creek, NY) Reviewed for a 1976 Ford F-150 — Jul 10, 2018 3:05 AM
Reviewed by Francisco C (Midland, TX) Reviewed for a 2017 Toyota Tacoma — Jul 02, 2018 11:33 AM