- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Street Series Stainless Steel Magnaflow Mufflers are specially designed for premium power on import engine exhaust systems
- Extreme shine from inlet to tip thanks to premium 400 series stainless steel construction and intense polishing
- Magnaflow Mufflers are built for wide-open power that's restriction-free
- Plays a fine-tuned exhaust note for powerful sound without overbearing noise
- Street Series Magnaflow Mufflers come in one of any number of designs featuring premium Magnaflow tips
- Available in a variety of inlet diameters and outlet configurations
- Your Street Series Stainless Steel Magnaflow Mufflers boasts a Lifetime Warranty
Rule the road in your street machine with the help of a Street Series Stainless Steel Magnaflow Muffler. With show-quality shine, track-like power and tank-style durability, Street Series Magnaflow Mufflers get your exhaust system ready to light up the pavement.
Magnaflow doesn't hold back when making their Street Series Mufflers. Wide open performance is the product of custom engineering these Magnaflow Mufflers to import engine exhaust systems. The result is minimum restriction and plenty of peel-out power.
Take to the streets with first-place shine, too. Stainless Steel Magnaflow Mufflers boast extreme polishing from the inlet to the tips that wastes other mufflers. Plus, you can pick from a multitude of exhaust tip options on your Magnaflow Muffler for a setup that's truly custom. Best yet, your Street Series Stainless Steel Magnaflow Muffler is backed by a Lifetime Warranty.
Magnaflow Universal Mufflers - Street Series Stainless with Tips Customer Reviews
41 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Othel T (Colorado Springs, CO) Reviewed for a 2002 Volkswagen Beetle — Oct 07, 2016 8:14 PM
Reviewed by stephen b (port saint lucie, FL) Reviewed for a 1988 Chevy Corvette — Jan 02, 2016 4:28 AM
MAGNAFLOW is the baddest sounding mufflers, 1988 Corvette this muffler sounds like a race car and has a vast improvement in horse power, looked for a perticular sound for my Vette this is it, quality is so what these mufflers are will not buy any others!!!!
Reviewed by Gaspar V (Holland, MI) Reviewed for a 2003 Mitsubishi Eclipse — Aug 03, 2015 11:04 PM
Reviewed by Colton D (MORGANTOWN, WV) Reviewed for a 2006 Honda Accord — May 30, 2015 6:14 PM
WARNING: for those of you who want their tiny 2.4L engine to sound like a deep harley (myself included), you are going to need more than the muffler itself. I took out the intake resonator a couple days before I got the muffler and was impressed by the change of sound. It wasn't much but it was cool for the time being. I got the muffler in a very small amount of time and put it right on. It wasn't much louder than stock... So I cut out the exhaust resonator and wow... what a difference in sound.
Reviewed by Odell J (Fayetteville, NC) Reviewed for a 2011 Volkswagen Jetta — Aug 16, 2014 4:20 PM