- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- The Flowmaster Super 44 Series Muffler is the most aggressive sounding 4” casing muffler from Flowmaster
- Uses the technology of larger Super 40 Series mufflers But packs that punch into a smaller case
- Chambers were designed to create the most optimum flow control that will enhance your torque and power outputs
- Loaded with the rich, famous Flowmaster tone
- Available in long-lasting stainless steel with a black finish
- Backed by a Lifetime Warranty for stainless steel
- 4” tall X 9.75” wide X 13” long
Wanting that famous tone of a Super 40 Series Flowmaster Muffler but don't have the space? Are you trying to free up and hear that power of your muscle car, weekend racer, or just to upgrade your work horse’s exhaust with a superbad muffler? Than the signs point here: the new Flowmaster Super 44 Series Muffler.
Now, thanks to the Super 44 Series' compact and powerful 4" design, you can get all the growl and power of the Flowmaster 40 Series in your ride. Inside, it's expertly designed to deliver optimum flow and pressure. Outside, you get all of the aggressive Flowmaster sound you can handle for the street, strip or trail.
On top of the legendary Flowmaster roar and chambered flow control, the Super 44 Series also comes in durable stainless steel with a black finish. The 44 Series Stainless Steel Muffler is backed by a Lifetime Warranty.
- ATTN: State of California Consumers
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including nickel (metallic) and chromium (hexavalent compounds) which are known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects, or other reproductive harm (For more information go to www.p65warnings.ca.gov)
Flowmaster Super 44 Series Mufflers Customer Reviews
242 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Colton S (POCAHONTAS, AR) Reviewed for a 2011 Chevy Silverado — Nov 01, 2018 10:39 AM
Reviewed by Kade H (SPRINGVILLE, UT) Reviewed for a 2015 Toyota Tacoma — Jul 14, 2018 10:11 AM
Reviewed by Homar B (Artesia, NM) Reviewed for a 2006 Ford F-150 — May 11, 2018 6:31 AM
Upgraded my 5.4 3v F150 from 2.25" true dual exhaust with Dynatech max long tubes and cats with super 40s to 2.5" with high flow cats and super 44s. The sound isn't as loud but more throaty with a little more rumble and the interior resonance was reduced drastically. Exhaunt flows much better now. I can't tell if my low end torque changed much but passed 4000rpm there is a big difference.
Reviewed by Ed C (ARDMORE, PA) Reviewed for a 2017 Dodge Ram — Apr 14, 2018 9:19 PM