- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Pump up your power – not your volume – with Flowmaster HP-2 Series Hushpower Mufflers
- Built for the perfect blend of rapid-flow exhaust with a mellow, '50s-inspired note
- Integrated noise-cancelling technology leaves your tone rich and bold, but not obnoxious
- Boast a Cool Shell case that insulates heat and helps reduce noise
- Compact design that's perfect for street rods, lowriders, sport trucks and more
- Crafted from your choice of 409 or 304 stainless steel—both can be polished for a dazzling shine
- Available in a standard 18" length or a shorty 12" length
Speak softly and carry a big stick—Flowmaster HP-2 Series Hushpower Mufflers are expertly engineered to unleash a subtle, warm rumble from a high-performance, straight-through muffler design. A rich tone and record-breaking power—it could only be Hushpower.
Don't let their seemingly simple exterior trick you into thinking these Flowmaster Hushpower Mufflers are simple on the inside. The belly of your muffler boasts advanced exhaust flow technology that cancels out unwanted noise, leaving behind a rich tone reminiscent of '50s cruisers. Plus, Flowmaster mufflers are equipped with Cool Shell cases to further reduce drone and insulate against heat.
Only premium stainless steel is used to craft your Flowmaster HP-2 Muffler, and you can choose between 409 (tough) and 304 (tougher) stainless—both can be polished to a brilliant gleam. Plus, the compact size of these Hushpower mufflers makes them the perfect fit on street rods, lowriders, sport trucks and customs. They're also backed by a Limited Lifetime Warranty.
- ATTN: State of California Consumers
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including nickel (metallic) and chromium (hexavalent compounds) which are known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects, or other reproductive harm (For more information go to www.p65warnings.ca.gov)
Flowmaster HP-2 Series Hushpower Mufflers Customer Reviews
9 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by David H (SEATTLE, WA) Reviewed for a 1986 Chevy C/K 1500 — Oct 09, 2018 6:26 AM
Reviewed by Caleb S (ESSEX, MA) Reviewed for a 1991 Honda Accord — Oct 03, 2013 1:12 PM
Nice workmanship. Sound and design (shape) may effect m.v. inspection. A 2" muffler tip may have to be welded or adapted. Small outlet; u-know. Hangers and connectors need to be welded and or installed. A nice starting point.