- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Magnaflow Glass Pack Mufflers tune your ride with true hot-rod power and sound
- Rockwool (non-fiberglass) acoustic packing material delivers the classic rumble
- Straight-through design reduces backpressure for maximum performance
- Crafted from 100% aluminized steel construction
- Precision-welded by robotic CNC welders
- Choose from a wide array of inlet/outlet diameters and lengths
- Proudly made in the USA
- Your Magnaflow Glass Pack Mufflers are backed by a Lifetime Warranty
Hardcore hot-rodders have known it for years-real power is really loud. And that's why hardcore hot-rodders use Magnaflow Glass Pack Mufflers. When maximum horsepower is more important than minimum sound, Magnaflow Glass Pack Mufflers deliver the hot-rod performance and classic roar you're looking for.
Crafted from CNC-welded aluminized steel, Magnaflow Glass Packs feature a small diameter shell that fits into the tightest spaces. The straight-through performance design reduces backpressure, letting the horsepower flow freely. And to deliver that sweet hot-rod rumble, Magnaflow packs 'em with rockwool (non-fiberglass) acoustic packing material.
Proudly made right here in the USA, Glass Pack Mufflers are crafted to the same high-quality standards that Magnaflow is famous for. And best yet, Magnaflow backs your Glass Pack Mufflers with a Lifetime Warranty.
Magnaflow Glass Pack Mufflers Customer Reviews
62 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Reese J (Idaho Falls, ID) Reviewed for a 1992 Honda Civic — Apr 03, 2018 8:38 PM
The sound is deep and throaty. I gained about 2 mpg with a catback exhaust replacement. Maybe not the best value for the money, but the quality is worth it.
Reviewed by Steve D (washingtonville, NY) Reviewed for a 1987 Chevy El Camino — Feb 07, 2018 6:44 AM
Sweet old school sound, They make a 72 SBC sound like it's supposed to. Well made at a price that won't break the bank
Reviewed by Jazer L (LAFAYETTE, IN) Reviewed for a 2005 Acura TL — Nov 18, 2017 6:59 AM
I love the look and sound of the glass pipe although I wish it had a deeper tone.