- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Magnaflow XL Turbo Mufflers deliver maximum power with minimum resonance
- Large-diameter perforated tubing reduces backpressure for ultimate performance
- Strategically placed sound baffles eliminate harsh reverberations
- 3-chamber design carefully balances performance and sound
- Mufflers are reversible for custom installations
- Crafted from 100% stainless steel with a smooth satin finish
- Available in a wide array of inlet/outlet diameters and configurations
- Your Magnaflow XL Turbo Mufflers are backed by a Lifetime Warranty
Unleashing maximum horsepower doesn't have to send your neighbors running for cover. Magnaflow XL Turbo Mufflers dial in the perfect balance between performance and roar, allowing your speed-machine to run free while cancelling out the harsh resonance found in most performance mufflers.
When crafting the XL Turbo Mufflers, Magnaflow combines large-diameter perforated tubing with strategically-placed sound baffles. The free-flowing tubes reduce backpressure for maximum performance, while the baffles reflect and eliminate harsh reverberations for an ear-pleasing rumble.
Crafted from Crafted from 100% stainless steel with a smooth satin finish, XL Mufflers are built to last. And, with a huge variety of inlet/outlet diameters and configurations to choose from, there's an XL Turbo Muffler for nearly any ride on the road. What's more, Magnaflow backs your XL Turbo Mufflers with a Lifetime Warranty.
Magnaflow XL Turbo Mufflers Customer Reviews
96 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Kenneth M (ELGIN, SC) Reviewed for a 2018 Chevy Equinox — Feb 08, 2020 9:09 AM
Had a Magnaflow Turbo muffler installed on my 2018 Chevy Equinox with a 2.0 turbo engine in it. I have a deep rumble at idle which is what I was looking for because I would think the car was shut off after I got out and found out it was still running. Car was to quiet. Along with the better sound ,I picked up about 2 miles to the gallon more. One last thing is that the muffler came with a nice polish but the welds were not smooth.
Reviewed by Jarrad S (Longville, LA) Reviewed for a 2005 Chevy Silverado — Jan 02, 2018 1:44 PM
Noticeable yet quiet. Somewhat throaty upon acceleration but quiet while running.got dual outlet 2-1/2. Haven't noticed any added pep to 5.3 Definitely prefer Flowmaster Supers.