Guaranteed Lowest Price
MBRP Universal Mufflers
Center Inlet/Center Outlet
Center Inlet/Dual Outlet
- Product Info
- Customer Reviews
- Manufacturer Info
- Return Information
- Turn up the volume on your exhaust system with MBRP Universal Mufflers
- Free-flowing chambered or spiral core designs speed up exhaust flow for enhanced performance
- Available in a wide range of inlet/outlet sizes and patterns to work with cars, trucks and SUVs
- Fits inlet piping from 2.5” to a full 5”
- Wrought from brushed aluminized steel, black coated aluminized steel, T409 stainless steel or T304 stainless steel
- Backed by a 3-year warranty for aluminized steel and a Lifetime Warranty for stainless steel
American Idol, The Voice, America's Got Talent—there's no shortage of sources for shrill, nails-on-a-chalkboard noises out there. But, what about a sound that raises your pulse, puts hair on your chest and reminds you of chucking firecrackers into mailboxes as a kid? A sound like Ted Nugent cutting down old-growth timber with only his guitar? For that kinda tone, there's only one source: MBRP Universal Mufflers.
As strong and intimidating as Andre The Giant, MBRP Mufflers sport free flowing chambered or spiral core designs that let exhaust gases rush through with nearly no restriction. By cutting your backpressure, they unlock your true performance potential while amplifying your motor's mean rumble. And, each muffler is expertly crafted from your choice aluminized steel (polished or black), T409 stainless or T304 stainless to fit your budget.
Whether you're riding a compact import or a burly American diesel pickup, MBRP Universal Mufflers come a wide range of sizes to fit exhaust pipes between 2.5" to 5". Plus, they're available in a range of inlet/outlet configurations to match your stock pipe setup. And, it's backed by a 3-year warranty for aluminized steel and a Lifetime Warranty for stainless steel.
- ATTN: State of California Consumers
WARNING: This product can expose you to chromium and nickel, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. (For more information go to www.p65warnings.ca.gov)