- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Juice up your exhaust tone with roid-raging Flowmaster Super 10 Series Mufflers
- They're the loudest single-chamber mufflers in the Flowmaster family, delivering an unmistakable straight-header roar
- Universally sized to fit a wide range of pipe diameters and configurations
- Equipped with Delta Flow technology for maximum engine scavenging
- Built tough from MIG-welded 409S stainless steel
- Designed for racing and off-road driving
- Your Flowmaster Super 10 Series Muffler is backed by a limited Lifetime Warranty
The world is full of loud noises. Jackhammers digging up concrete, TNT ripping open the bowels of a coal mine, David Lee Roth shattering glass with his high notes. But, how would it sound if Diamond Dave were jackhammering a metal trashcan packed with nitroglycerin while belting out “Runnin' with the Devil"? You don't have to guess—you just have to bolt on Flowmaster Super 10 Series Mufflers.
Engineered for an ear-piercing exhaust tone, the Flowmaster Super 10 Series delivers the explosive sound of running straight headers without sacrificing engine scavenging. In fact, every Flowmaster Super 10 is packed with Delta Flow technology to help speed up spent gases while they blow through. A boss exhaust and enhanced performance—they both come standard with your Super 10 Series Flowmaster Mufflers.
As rugged as it is aggressive, your Flowmaster Super 10 Muffler is wrought from MIG-welded 409S stainless steel. Plus, you can get them in a wide range of sizes and patterns to fit stock and aftermarket pipes. Flowmaster even backs your Super 10 Muffler with a limited Lifetime Warranty.
Flowmaster Super 10 Series Mufflers Customer Reviews
112 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Matthew A (Phoenix, AZ) Reviewed for a 2015 Dodge Charger — Apr 04, 2018 12:17 AM
I installed super 10 flowmasters on my 2017 charger Hellcat last week and I don't know if these mufflers are going to break in more or what but I feel like it made my car quieter than what the stock exhaust was. I had super 10 flowmasters on my 2014 RT challenger and they were amazing sounding. Did the product change in 3 Years? I am going To have to delete my resonators now in order to see if my car will be louder with these super 10's. If not I will be forced to go with corsa or borla.
Reviewed by Jeremy W (EL PASO, TX) Reviewed for a 2014 Dodge Ram — Jan 18, 2018 8:39 PM
Stop debating and just get this muffler. Made my hemi sound exactly as it should.