- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Juice up your exhaust tone with roid-raging Flowmaster Super 10 Series Mufflers
- They're the loudest single-chamber mufflers in the Flowmaster family, delivering an unmistakable straight-header roar
- Universally sized to fit a wide range of pipe diameters and configurations
- Equipped with Delta Flow technology for maximum engine scavenging
- Built tough from MIG-welded 409S stainless steel
- Designed for racing and off-road driving
- Your Flowmaster Super 10 Series Muffler is backed by a limited Lifetime Warranty
The world is full of loud noises. Jackhammers digging up concrete, TNT ripping open the bowels of a coal mine, David Lee Roth shattering glass with his high notes. But, how would it sound if Diamond Dave were jackhammering a metal trashcan packed with nitroglycerin while belting out “Runnin' with the Devil"? You don't have to guess—you just have to bolt on Flowmaster Super 10 Series Mufflers.
Engineered for an ear-piercing exhaust tone, the Flowmaster Super 10 Series delivers the explosive sound of running straight headers without sacrificing engine scavenging. In fact, every Flowmaster Super 10 is packed with Delta Flow technology to help speed up spent gases while they blow through. A boss exhaust and enhanced performance—they both come standard with your Super 10 Series Flowmaster Mufflers.
As rugged as it is aggressive, your Flowmaster Super 10 Muffler is wrought from MIG-welded 409S stainless steel. Plus, you can get them in a wide range of sizes and patterns to fit stock and aftermarket pipes. Flowmaster even backs your Super 10 Muffler with a limited Lifetime Warranty.
- ATTN: State of California Consumers
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including nickel (metallic) and chromium (hexavalent compounds) which are known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects, or other reproductive harm (For more information go to www.p65warnings.ca.gov)
Flowmaster Super 10 Series Mufflers Customer Reviews
117 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Jamie E (WOODBURN, OR) Reviewed for a 2008 Dodge Charger — May 13, 2019 8:41 PM
Reviewed by Michelle M (RIVIERA, TX) Reviewed for a 2004 Toyota Sequoia — Mar 30, 2019 10:57 AM
Reviewed by Bill E (HARRISON, TN) Reviewed for a 2001 GMC Yukon — Sep 29, 2018 5:18 AM
Reviewed by MARCO M (PLANO, TX) Reviewed for a 2004 Ford Crown Victoria — Sep 27, 2018 7:44 AM
I had Magnaflow glasspacks on my 2004 Crown Vic. Those mufflers sounded real good but I wanted a much deeper rumble and tone from my mufflers. I came across these and wanted to give them a try. The sound my car gets with these mufflers is exactly what I was looking for. Big thanks to Autoanything for the quick turn around and great service.