- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Be aware that many vehicles have more than one catalytic converter. Enter your vehicle information above to see available options.
- Cut your emissions without curbing your performance – with Flowmaster Universal Catalytic Converters (49-State Legal)
- Universally-sized to fit most pre-OBD and OBD-II vehicles
- Stuffed with oversized substrates and massive amounts of precious metals to filter out more toxins from your tailpipe
- Constructed from fully-welded stainless steel for superior durability
- Protected by a built-in heat shield
- Meets all Federal EPA emissions standards and are fully 49-state street-legal
- Your Flowmaster Universal Catalytic Converter (49-State Legal) carries a 25,000-mile internal component warranty and 5-year/50,000-mile external body warranty
Reduce the amount of noxious fumes rolling out of our tailpipes by installing a high-flow Flowmaster Universal Catalytic Converter (49-State Legal). Universally-sized to fit a wide range of cars, trucks and SUVs, these primo replacement converters are built with both pollution and performance in mind.
On the inside, they’re equipped with enormous ceramic substrates coated in precious metals of the highest quality. This smart design helps strip out more toxins without adding undue restrictions to your exhaust system, satisfying both the EPA and your lead foot. In fact, every Flowmaster High-Flow Catalytic Converter is street-legal across 49 states – everywhere but California.
Flowmaster converters are built to last with stainless steel bodies that are fully-welded to prevent leaks. Plus, the built-in heat shield helps cool your converter down for years of dependable service. In fact, Flowmaster goes so far as to back your cat with a 25,000-mile warranty on the internal components and a 5-year/50,000-mile warranty for the body.
- Cutting and welding is required for universal cats. We recommend a professional installation.
- Laws regarding replacement of catalytic converters are strict and vary by area. Check your local laws for regulations covering catalytic converter installation and replacement.
Flowmaster Universal Catalytic Converters (49-State Legal) Customer Reviews
16 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Charlene J (Faribault, MN) Reviewed for a 1985 Oldsmobile 88 — Aug 25, 2017 8:41 PM
I purchased a Flowmaster cat converter to stop a check engine light from coming on. I also wanted some extra exht noise even though I only have a 231 V6. Mission accomplished on both.
Reviewed by Matthew P (Kaufman, TX) Reviewed for a 2013 Mitsubishi Outlander Sport — Dec 01, 2016 9:56 PM
Mitsubishi wanted $1700 to fix my catalytic converter. YEA RIGHT. I bought this flowmaster cat and had my muffler guy weld it on for $25. All together I spent $135 and it passed emissions inspection with flying colors! Thanks Autoanything!
Reviewed by c r w (DANVILLE, IN) Reviewed for a 1995 Chevy C/K 1500 — Mar 24, 2016 5:57 AM
Product quality was good and appeared to have good flow-thru characteristics which was what I wanted. Auto Anything had great price and free shipping with product arriving very soon after order. Would highly recommend this product and Auto Anything.