- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Dial down the temperatures under your hood with Heatshield Armor Exhaust Heat Shield
- Insulates your exhaust to reduce radiant heat up to 60%
- Perfect for headers, diesel particulate filters, downpipes and everywhere else on your exhaust
- Its inner ceramic core is rated to survive 1800-degree conditions continuously and 2200-degrees intermittently
- Its outer layer cleans up easily, doesn't soak up oil and won't irritate your skin—zero asbestos
- Comes in your choice of 1/4" or 1/2" thicknesses
- Available in a wide range of lengths
- Simple to trim for a custom fit around your pipes
- Download Installation Instructions (PDF)
- Heatshield covers your Armor Exhaust Heat Shield with a 90-day warranty
Whether you're cruising down the block or hot lapping around the track, the inside of your engine compartment starts to feel like the surface of the sun after a couple of miles. And we all know the source of those sizzling temps: your exhaust. You can't exactly run an A/C unit under the hood, but you can insulate your pipes with the Heatshield Armor Exhaust Head Shield.
Expertly engineered to keep the heat trapped in your pipes, Armor Exhaust Heat Shield cuts radiant heat up to 60%. Not only does it protect the rest of your drivetrain from high temps, but it also helps improve scavenging for faster exhaust flow. Better still, your cockpit won't feel like an oven when you're rolling with Armor Heat Shield.
Exhaust headers, diesel particulate filters and downpipes—this heavy-duty Heatshield Products Heat Wrap has the guts to withstand the most blistering conditions. In fact, it's equipped with a ceramic liner, so it can survive 1800-degree temperatures without so much as breaking a sweat. Available in either 1/4" or 1/2" thicknesses, it comes in a wide range of lengths, and it's easy to trim for a perfect fit on your pipes. Plus, it's backed by a 90-day warranty.
Heatshield Products Armor Exhaust Heat Shield Customer Reviews
5 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Neil S (Phoenix, AZ) Reviewed for a 1997 Dodge Viper — Jun 20, 2018 5:47 AM
Quality of the Heatshield looks good. Installed to protect against exhaust heat radiation near differential. Needs stainless zip ties to secure well. Won't be able tell if it is helping until the car goes back on the track, but it looks like it will hold up reasonably well compared to other heat shielding materials. Pricey, but if it holds up, it should be worth it.
Reviewed by Keith F (SMICKSBURG, PA) — Dec 12, 2017 3:58 PM
I used this product for a class 8 heavy duty diesel exhaust system between the Diesel particulate filter and the Select Catalyst Reduction system. The insulation worked great! In fact I ordered more for the SCR container on the same truck!
Reviewed by tim b (SOMERSET, WI) — Sep 14, 2017 8:51 PM
I've been using their products for several years and it works great. Keeps engine bays cooler, keeps the heat in the pipe. Easy to work with using stainless tie wraps and hose clamps. Just wish it were a little less expensive, but it does what it is supposed to do and thats awesome.
Reviewed by Matthew H (ELLENSBURG, WA) — Feb 12, 2014 8:24 PM