- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Tie off any high-temp insulation with Heatshield Products Thermal Stainless Steel Locking Ties
- The quickest, easiest and best way to fasten exhaust wraps
- Simple to use - feed the tail through the head and pull tight, just like a zip tie
- Perfect for use in tight situations
- Stands up to continuous operating temperatures of 1800F
- Crafted from 304 (standard) or 316 (heavy-duty) stainless steel
- Choose standard-use 3/16" wide or heavy-duty 5/16" wide ties
- Heavy-duty models boast 45% more gripping power
- Available in 8" to 33" lengths and in packs of up to 50 ties
- All strips measure a scant .010" thick
- Your Heatshield Products Thermal Stainless Steel Locking Ties are backed by a 90-day warranty
Like a fly swimming in a cup of piping-hot pea soup, tying off your exhaust wrap with high-temp tape or a common hose clamp not only looks terrible, it's enough to make any hot-rodder lose their appetite. So, tie that wrap off right from the get-go with Heatshield Products Thermal Stainless Steel Locking Ties.
Heatshield ties are the quickest, easiest and best way to fasten any exhaust wrap. Designed to install with ease, your Heatshield thermal locking ties work just like a plastic zip tie—only these won't melt. Just feed the tail through the head and pull tight. Couple that easy install with the ultra-thin profile—only .10" thick—and you have a heat wrap tie that can be installed virtually anywhere.
Heatshield Products Thermal Stainless Steel Locking Ties are crafted from top-quality stainless steel. That means they can withstand exhaust temperatures of up to 1800F. Heatshield offers them in standard and heavy-duty models in a variety of lengths for your custom job. And even better, Heatshield ties it all up with a 90-day warranty.
Heatshield Products Thermal Stainless Steel Locking Ties Customer Reviews
1 Customer Review