- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Deflect the heat with Heatshield Products Thermaflect Heat Shield
- Perfect for shielding mufflers, catalytic converters, DPFs and exhaust pipes
- Rated 1100°F continuous and 2000°F intermittent use
- Flexes, bends and conforms to almost any shape
- Crafted from a .25" thick ceramic inner pad sandwiched between heavy-duty foil
- Edges are bound with stainless steel mesh
- Wraps around air boxes, electrical boxes and air conditioning components
- Reflects up to 90% of the radiant heat
- Also works great as a floorboard heat shield
- Installs easily with locking ties, rivets or spray-on adhesive
- Choose from several pad sizes for your custom needs
- Proudly made in the USA
- Your Heatshield Products Thermaflect Heat Shield is backed by a 90-day warranty
Every hot-rodder knows that heat on the street is good, but heat under the hood is bad. Which explains the dizzying number of heat-blocking products on the hot-rod shop shelves—firewall heat shield, catalytic converter heat shield, muffler heat shield, heat this, heat that—the list goes on and on. But now, with Heatshield Products Thermaflect Heat Shield, one shield does it all.
Designed to shield the heat emitted by mufflers, catalytic converters, DPFs and exhaust pipes, these heat shield pads also deflect heat away from air boxes, electrical boxes and air conditioning components. And, they are the perfect floorboard heat shield. So, no matter how hot it gets under the hood, your vital components – and your feet – stay cool.
Crafted from a sandwich of heavy-duty foil surrounding a meaty ceramic inner pad with stainless steel mesh-bound edges, your Thermaflect Heat Shield can handle 500°F direct, 1100°F continuous and 2000°F intermittent heat. And, it reflects heat by up to 90%. It easily wraps around components and stays put with locking ties, rivets or spray-on adhesive. Even better, Heatshield backs your Thermaflect Heat Shield with a 90-day warranty.
- Safety glasses, dust mask, gloves and long sleeves are recommended when installing your Thermaflect Heatshield
- The Thermaflect Heatshield material is electrically conductive; always insulate any terminals that might come in contact with it
- Do NOT place Thermaflect Heat Shield directly on any exhaust system component that exceeds 500°F continuous operating temperature