- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
Ships By 12/13
There are no customer reviews for this product
Get it for the Holidays!
U.S. shipments only. Excludes AK and HI.
- The Magnaflow Y-Pipe offers wide-open flow versus stock parts
- Enhances scavenging and horsepower
- Crafted from 400 series stainless steel for corrosion resistance and longevity
- Stamped merge section also reduces unwanted noise
- Weld-on installation in place of your stock section
- Your Magnaflow Y-Pipe boasts a Lifetime Warranty
Restrictive crossover sections are a thing of the past, thanks to Magnaflow's refined Y-Pipe section. Allowing a more wide-open exhaust path, the Magnaflow Y-Pipe encourages free scavenging that amps-up your horsepower.
Precision-crafted from 400 series stainless steel, the Magnaflow Y-Pipe features a stamped design that's far less restrictive than stock crossovers. Beyond power gains, you'll notice a reduction in unwanted noise, too-the best of both worlds.
What's even better, Magnaflow's Y-Pipe is custom-made for your ride and fits directly in place of your stock pipe. You can weld it on yourself, right in your own driveway, or pick professional installation. Best yet, your Magnaflow Y-Pipe carries a Lifetime Warranty.
Magnaflow Y-Pipes Customer Reviews
101 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by matt m (huntington beach, CA) Reviewed for a 2013 Dodge Ram — Sep 12, 2017 9:39 PM
I could not believe the factory would make the exhaust so restricted at this point...I found this online and although it is not an easy install - as pipes need to be modified and new sections installed to make it right/ cost $130 at muffler shop - It is a great value and works as advertised...I also had mileage improve by almost 1 mile per gallon....according to my digital mileage dash program.